Communication from the Annual General Meeting on 14 December
The following is a summary of the decisions taken by the Annual General Meeting regarding the financial year 2016-09-01 - 2017-08-31.
- The AGM resolved not to distribute any earnings and to balance the result in the balance sheet.
- The AGM resolved to amend the Articles of Association so that the Board of Directors shall consist of at least three (3) and not more than eight (8) members, and at least zero (0) and no more than one (1) Deputy Board member.
- The AGM resolved that for the fiscal year 2017/2018, 7 Board members and 1 Deputy Board will be elected.
- The AGM decided in accordance with the Nomination Committee's proposal, for the period until the next AGM:
- Choose Göran Nordlund as board member and make him the chairman of the board
- Choose Artur Aira as a new member of the Board
- Choose Ingela Hallberg as a new board member
- Choose about Bengt Sjöholm as board member
- Choose from Klementina Österberg as board member
- Choose Erik Gatenholm as board member
- Choose from Hector Martinez to board member
- Choose Andreas Albertsson as Deputy board member
- The AGM resolved to, in accordance with the Board's proposal, authorize the Board to decide on a new issue at a maximum of dilution for current shareholders of a maximum of 9% on one or more occasions until the next AGM.
- The AGM resolved to introduce an incentive program, in accordance with the major shareholders' proposal, by a directed issue of options for employees, board and Advisory Board.
For further information, please contact:
Erik Gatenholm, CEO Gusten Danielsson, CFO
Phone: +46 73 267 00 00 Phone: +46 70 991 86 04
CELLINK has created one of the world's first universal Bioinks, today used by many of the world's most well-reputed research institutions. A Bioink can be mixed with living cells to print functional human tissues and if future research is successful, eventually, complete human organs in so-called 3D-Bioprinters. CELLINK's universal Bioink shows excellent results and can be used in both CELLINK's proprietary 3D Bioprinters and in 3D Bioprinters developed by other operators. Mangold Fondkommission AB, tel: +46 (0) 8 5030 1550, is the Company's Certified Adviser.