End of the year report for the period 1 of September – 31st of August and Quarterly report 4
CELLINK AB ("CELLINK" or "Company") publishes quarterly report for the period 1st of June 2017 – 31th of August 2017 and the results for the full year. The report is available on the company's website: http://cellink.com/investor-relations/. This press release presents a summary of the report.
Quarter 4 (Q4), June 1st, 2017 - August 31st, 2017
- Operating revenues amounted to 7,883 kSEK
- Net sales of 4,449 kSEK
- Operating profit before depreciation, EBITDA amounted to 155 kSEK which corresponds to an EBITDA margin of 3.5%
- Operating profit amounted to -73 kSEK
- Profit before tax amounted to 186 kSEK
- Earnings per share amounted to 0,028 SEK in the 4th quarter
- Cash flow from operating activities in the quarter amounted to -1,203 kSEK
12 months, September 1st, 2016 – August 31st, 2017
- Operating income amounted to 21,485 kSEK
- Net sales of 13,188 kSEK
- Operating profit before depreciation, EBITDA amounted to 392 kSEK, which corresponds to an EBITDA margin of 3.0%
- Operating profit amounted to -23 kSEK
- Profit before tax amounted to 137 kSEK
- Earnings per share amounted to 0,021 SEK
- Cash flow from operating activities during the period amounted to -179 kSEK
Events in the fourth quarter (June 2017 - August 2017)
- The 9th of June , the company announced that it received orders in conjunction with new distribution agreements
- The 10th of July, CELLINK signed a distribution agreement with Thermo Fisher Scientific ANZ
- The 12th of July, CELLINK conducted a directed share issue of B shares of 30 MSEK
Events during the first three quarters of the year (September 2016 - May 2017)
- The 12th of October, the Company announced that, together with industrial partners, it was granted project funding from Horizon 2020 for the "Cell-Based Models for Neurodegeneration Study and Use in Screening". The company's share of the project corresponds to an amount of approximately 691 TEUR, of which the company will account for about 30 percent of the cost. 363 TEUR has been received at project start.
- The 26th of October, the company announced that the company had a private placement of SEK 7 million and a successful emission of SEK 23 million, which was subscribed to 1070%. The company received SEK 27.76 million after transaction costs. The company received approximately 1400 new shareholders.
- The 3rd of November, the company completed a successful IPO on Nasdaq First North and the stock increased over 100% on the introductory day against the subscription price.
- The 15th of December, the company communicated an accidental information leakage outside the company's own control, a board member resigned on the same day.
- The 7th of December, the company launched a beta version of BioVerse - an online platform for 3D Bioprinting.
- The 12th of January, the company launched a new 3D Bioprinter for advanced use.
- The 17th of March, the company appointed an Advisory Board to assist the company in strategic matters.
Events after the end of the period
- The 25th of September, CELLINK was granted design protection for the BIO X product
- The 27th of September, CELLINK announced a collaboration agreement with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- The 6th of October, a directed new share issue of SEK 30 million was made to Handelsbanken Fonder
For further information, please contact:
Erik Gatenholm, CEO Gusten Danielsson, CFO
Phone: +46 73 267 00 00 Phone: +46 70 991 86 04
This information is such information as CELLINK AB is required to disclose under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication on October 19, 2017 at. 08:30 CET.
CELLINK has created one of the world's first universal Bioinks, today used by many of the world's most well-reputed research institutions. A Bioink can be mixed with living cells to print functional human tissues and if future research is successful, eventually, complete human organs in so-called 3D-Bioprinters. CELLINK's universal Bioink shows excellent results and can be used in both CELLINK's proprietary 3D Bioprinters and in 3D Bioprinters developed by other operators. Mangold Fondkommission AB, tel: +46 (0) 8 5030 1550, is the Company's Certified Adviser.