Quarterly report 1 for the period 1st of September – 30th of November
CELLINK AB ("CELLINK" or "Company") publishes quarterly report for the period 1st of September 2017 – 30th of November 2017. The report is available on the company's website: http://cellink.com/investor-relations/. This press release presents a summary of the report.
Quarter 1 (Q1), September 1st, 2017 - November 30st, 2017
- Operating revenues amounted to 10,681 kSEK (3,585 kSEK), an increase of 197% against Q1 the previous fiscal year
- Net sales of 7,362 kSEK (SEK 2 516 thousand), an increase of 193% against Q1 the previous financial year
- Operating profit before depreciation, EBITDA amounted to 146 kSEK which corresponds to an EBITDA margin of 1.98% (7,60%)
- Operating profit amounted to -479 kSEK (243 kSEK)
- Profit before tax amounted to -383 kSEK (465 kSEK)
- Earnings per share amounted to -0,044 SEK in the 1st quarter (0,30 SEK)
- Cash flow from operating activities in the quarter amounted to -4 838 kSEK (2 474 kSEK)
Events in the fourth quarter (June 2017 - August 2017)
- 25th of September CELLINK was granted design protection for the BIO X product
- 27th of September CELLINK signed a collaboration agreement with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- 6th of October the company executed a directed new issue of SEK 30 million to Handelsbanken Fonder
- 25th of November CELLINK announced a development cooperation with Takara Bio
- 27th of November the company announced that it was granted project funding from the EU
Events after the end of the period
- 8th of January the company announced a cooperation agreement with CTIBIOTECH to print human cancer tumors
For further information, please contact:
Erik Gatenholm, CEO Gusten Danielsson, CFO
Phone: +46 73 267 00 00 Phone: +46 70 991 86 04
This information is such information as CELLINK AB is required to disclose under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication on January 17, 2018 at. 08:30 CET.
CELLINK has created one of the world's first universal Bioinks, today used by many of the world's most well-reputed research institutions. A Bioink can be mixed with living cells to print functional human tissues and if future research is successful, eventually, complete human organs in so-called 3D-Bioprinters. CELLINK's universal Bioink shows excellent results and can be used in both CELLINK's proprietary 3D Bioprinters and in 3D Bioprinters developed by other operators. Mangold Fondkommission AB, tel: +46 (0) 8 5030 1550, is the Company's Certified Adviser.