Call for annual general meeting Cherry AB (PLC)
The shareholders of Cherry AB (PLC) are invited to the Annual General Meeting on Thursday, 12th May 2016, starting at 16:30 in Redeye AB’s premises, Mäster Samuelsgatan 42 (Hötorgskrapa 4) level 10, Stockholm.
Shareholders who wish to attend the Annual General Meeting (the “AGM”) must
• be included in the register of shareholders held by Euroclear Sweden AB by Friday, 6th May 2016, and
• notify Cherry AB (the “Company”) of their intention to participate by Monday, 9th May 2016.
Shareholders who wish to attend the AGM must notify the Company in writing at this address:
Cherry AB, Blekholmstorget 30, SE-111 64, Stockholm, Sweden. Notification may also be made by telephone on
+46 8-514 969 48 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. When giving notice of attendance, shareholders must state their name, social security number/corporate registration number, address, telephone number and shareholding. Shareholders who are represented by proxy should include such proxy together with the notification to attend the AGM. Those shareholders who wish to be represented by proxy can download a proxy form from the Company’s website www.cherry.se.
Shareholders with nominee-registered shares must, in order to participate at the AGM, temporarily register the shares in his or her own name with Euroclear Sweden AB. Such shareholders must notify their nominee regarding the above-mentioned matter in due time before 6th May 2016.
1. Election of a Chairman for the AGM
2. Preparation and approval of the register of shareholders entitled to vote at the AGM
3. Approval of the agenda
4. Election of one or two persons to check the minutes
5. Determination of whether the AGM has been duly convened
6. Presentation of the Annual Report and Auditor’s Report. Statement by the Chief Executive Officer
a) Resolution to adopt the Income Statements and Balance Sheets of the Company and the Group
b) Resolution on allocations concerning the Company´s earnings or losses in accordance with the adopted Balance Sheet, and
c) Resolution to discharge the members of the Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer from liability
8. Determination of the number of members of the Board of Directors
9. Determination of the fees to be paid to the members of the Board of Directors and the auditors
10. Election of members of the Board of Directors, Chairman of the Board and Auditors
11. Resolution regarding the Nomination Committee
12. Resolution concerning guidelines for the remuneration of senior executives
13. Resolution concerning Board of Directors’ proposal to issue an incentive program based on stock options for employees
14. Resolution concerning approval of the decision to issue an incentive program based on stock options for employees in Yggdrasil Holding Limited
15. Resolution to authorize the Board of Directors to take decision regarding new share issue
16. Closing of the AGM
Full agenda for the Annual General Meeting and the remuneration board proposal can be found in Swedish on www.cherry.se.
Please note that this is a translation for information purposes only – in case of any discrepancies between the Swedish and English versions, the Swedish version shall prevail.
Stockholm, April, 2016
The Board of Directors
For further information, please contact:
Fredrik Burvall, CEO Cherry AB (Plc)
Telefon +46 8-514 969 52, email@example.com
Cherry in brief
Cherry is a Swedish gaming company established in 1963 specialized in online casinos and lotteries (www.CherryCasino.com, www.EuroLotto.com, www.EuroSlots.com, www.SpilleAutomater.com, www.NordicSlots.com, www.NorgesSpill.com, www.SveaCasino.com, www. SuomiAutomaatti.com, www.Sunmaker.com, www.SunnyPlayer.com and www.Kingplayer.com), affiliate business through Game Lounge and games development (www.Yggdrasil.com), through subsidiaries in Malta. Cherry is the market leader in casinos in restaurants and nightclubs in Sweden. Cherry employs around 750 people and has more than 3,800 shareholders. The Company's B-shares are listed on AktieTorget.