EuroLotto.com gives players online access to six of the world’s biggest lotteries
EuroLotto.com launches exciting new site, giving customers online access to six of the world’s biggest lotteries, including EuroMillions, MegaMillions and Powerball.
EuroLotto.com, in partnership with Kootac.com, has unveiled its new-look site which now allows players to buy tickets online for six of the world’s biggest lotteries including EuroMillions, EuroJackpot and the USA’s famous Powerball and MegaMillions draws.
The new service is the go-to site for lottery fans, presenting customers with competitive jackpots, a comprehensive results service, and exclusive discounts and promotions.
“European lottery players have long sought out an ultimate offering that delivers seamless integration across the world’s biggest lottery draws and EuroLotto.com has worked hard to make that a reality. There are literally hundreds of millions of euros worth of prizes up for grabs and lottery players all over the world now have easy access to play for their share.” says Helen Taylor, Head of EuroLotto.com.
The six global lotteries available on EuroLotto.com are:
- EuroMillions – Europe’s most well-known continent-wide draw which has two draws a week and paid out a record jackpot of €190m in October 2014.
- EuroJackpot – Launched in spring 2012 and operates across 16 different countries in Europe with a draw every Friday. Its record payout is €61m.
- MegaMillions – A US lotto famed for its record-breaking jackpots from its twice-weekly draws. Paid out a staggering world-record $656m in March 2012.
- Powerball – Known as America’s favourite lottery, it holds draws on Thursdays and Sundays and one player scooped $590.5m in May 2013.
- SuperEnalotto – Italy’s biggest lottery has three draws a week – its record payout is €177.8m
- Lotto 6/49 – The national lottery of Germany has a guaranteed top prize of €1m on Wednesdays and €2m on Saturday. Its top payout is €45.4m.
This is a translation of the Swedish original.
For further information, please contact:
Helen Taylor, Head of EuroLotto, Telephone +356 7976 3010, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fredrik Burvall, CEO Cherry AB (plc), Telephone +46 8-514 969 52, +46 709 279 632, Email: email@example.com
Cherry in brief
Cherry is a Swedish gaming company established in 1963 specialized in online casinos and lotteries; (www.cherrycasino.com , www.EuroLotto.com , www.EuroSlots.com , www.SpilleAutomater.com , www.NordicSlots.com ,www.NorgesSpill.com and www.SveaCasino.com ), affiliate business (www.SuomiCasino .com and www.NorgeKasino.com etc.) and games development (www.Yggdrasil.com), through subsidiaries in Malta. Cherry is the market leader in casinos in restaurants and nightclubs in Sweden.
Cherry employs around 750 people and has more than 2,600 shareholders. The Company's B-shares are listed on AktieTorget.