Notice of Annual General Meeting in Cherry AB (publ)
The shareholders of Cherry AB (publ) – STO: CHER-B.ST – are hereby invited to the Annual General Meeting on Wednesday 9 May 2018, at 10:00 a.m. CET, at the offices of Advokatfirman Delphi, Mäster Samuelsgatan 17, 7thfloor, Stockholm, Sweden. Registration for the meeting will commence at 09:30 a.m. CET.
Right to participate
Shareholders who wish to participate at the Annual General Meeting must:
(i) be recorded as shareholders in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB on the record date of Thursday 3 May 2018; and
(ii) not later than Thursday 3 May 2018 have notified their attendance and possible advisors to the company, either in writing to Cherry AB (publ), Att: Ebba Ahlgren, Stureplan 19, SE-111 45 Stockholm, Sweden or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The notification shall include full name, personal/corporate identity number, address, daytime telephone number and, when applicable, information regarding deputies, proxies and advisors. The number of advisors can be at most two. In order to facilitate registration for the meeting, the notification should, when applicable, be accompanied by powers of attorney, certificates of registration and other documents of authority.
Personal data from the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB, the notice and attendance at the meeting and data regarding deputies, proxies and advisors, will be used for registration, preparation of the voting list for the meeting and, when applicable, the minutes from the meeting.
Nominee registered shares
Shareholders who have had their shares registered in the name of a nominee must, in order to be entitled to participate at the meeting, request temporary registration in the transcription of the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB. The shareholder must notify the nominee hereof well in advance of Thursday, 3 May 2018, at which time such registration shall have been made.
Shareholders represented by a proxy shall issue a power of attorney which shall be dated and signed by the shareholder. If issued by a legal entity, the power of attorney shall be accompanied by a certified copy of the certificate of registration of the legal entity or, if such document does not exist, of a corresponding document of authority. Power of attorney forms for shareholders who wish to participate by proxy are available on the Company's website www.cherry.se. The original version of the power of attorney shall also be presented at the meeting.
Information regarding number of shares and votes
The total number of shares and votes in the Company at the time of this notice amount to 103,814,505 shares, representing a total of 148,706,505 votes, divided among 4,988,000 series A shares representing ten (10) votes each and 98,826,505 series B shares representing one vote each. The Company has no holding of own shares.
- Election of chairman of the meeting.
- Preparation and approval of voting list.
- Approval of the board’s proposed agenda.
- Election of one or two persons to check the minutes.
- Determination as to whether the meeting has been duly convened.
- Presentation of the annual report, auditor’s report, the consolidated financial statements and the auditor’s report on the consolidated financial statements.
- Resolutions on:
- approval of the income statement and balance sheet and the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet,
- allocation of the results according to the adopted balance sheet,
- discharge from liability for the board members and the managing director.
- Determination of the number of board members.
- Determination of remuneration to the board members and auditor.
- Election of board members, chairman of the board of directors, auditors and, if applicable, deputy auditors.
- Resolution on guidelines for remuneration to senior executives.
- Resolution on new issue of series B shares against set-off (Game Lounge Ltd).
- Resolution on new issue of series B shares against payment in kind (Almor Holding Ltd).
- Resolution on issue of warrants 2018/2021 and resolution regarding transfer of warrants etc.
- Resolution on approval of directed issue of warrants in Game Lounge AB.
- Resolution on authorization for the board of directors to resolve on new issue of shares.
- Resolution on amendment of the objects of the Company’s business in the articles of association.
- Closing of the meeting.
The agenda for the Annual General Meeting and the Nomination Committee’s proposals and opinion on the composition of the board of directors are available in their entirety in Swedish at the Company’s website, www.cherry.se. Please note that this is a translation for information purposes only. In case of any discrepancies between the Swedish and English versions, the Swedish version shall prevail.
Stockholm, April 2018
CHERRY AB (PUBL)
The board of directors
For further information, please contact:
Anders Holmgren, CEO: +46 708 607 534, email@example.com
Christine Rankin, CFO: +46 765 399 492, firstname.lastname@example.org
Anders Antonsson, IR & Communications: +46 709 994 970, email@example.com
CHERRY IN BRIEF
Cherry is a Swedish innovating and fast-growing gaming company established in 1963. The business strategy is to create shareholder value by owning and developing fast growing and profitable businesses within the gaming and casino industry. Today, Cherry operates through five diversified business areas: Online Gaming, Game Development, Online Marketing, Gaming Technology, and Restaurant Casino. The objective is to grow organically in combination with strategic acquisitions of fast-growing companies. Cherry employs some 1,400 people and has about 6,700 shareholders. The company’s class B share is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange, Mid Cap segment. More information is available at www.cherry.se.