DICKIES INCREASES BSB PRESENCE FOR 2013
- World-renowned work and leisurewear company renews official partnership with the MCE British Superbike Championship.
- Oulton Park meeting on May 4th-6th becomes Dickies British Superbike Weekend.
After a successful first year in British Superbikes, Dickies is delighted to be extending its involvement with the series for 2013, as the world’s leading manufacturer in Workwear, continues its concerted push into the bike market.
Last year Dickies provided the 600 Marshals with new overalls to replace and upgrade their existing kit. Dickies has extended its agreement with MCE BSB organisers, MSVR, as official suppliers to the series and this year new jackets and further sets of overalls are being provided by Dickies.
“We are delighted to continue - and indeed extend - our support of the world’s finest national bike racing series for 2013 by equipping this fine group of people and are genuinely excited by the prospect of the first ever Dickies British Superbike Weekend,” explains Maurice Morton, Sales and Marketing Director of Dickies.
Oulton Park over the Mayday Bank Holiday weekend is now officially to be known as the Dickies British Superbike Weekend and, as well sponsoring the meeting, Dickies will be using it to officially launch the 2013 UK Worker of the Year Competition that it organises and promotes.
Associate sponsors for the 2013 UK Worker of the Year initiative, that promotes excellence in the UK workplace, are Suzuki, who will offer the winner of UK Worker of the Year, their choice of Suzuki Swift car or GSR 750 Motorbike.
Suzuki will be at the Oulton Park event, with the potential prizes on display, and visitors to the race meeting will have the chance to enter UK Worker of the Year there and then, to put themselves in with a chance of being crowned as winner. The competition is free to enter and open to any UK worker aged 17 or over.
Dickies have also renewed their partnerships with Chris Walker for the MCE BSB championship and Be Wiser Kawasaki in both 1000cc and 600cc British Superstock series.
For more information about Dickies ranges of workwear and leisure clothing visit: www.dickiesworkwear.com
For media enquiries, contact Simon Maurice at Chicane on 01753 650004 or 07771 597961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Williamson-Dickie has been producing workwear since 1922 and its global headquarters are in Texas.
• Dickies also organises the UK’s foremost nationwide worker scheme to recognise and reward excellence in the workplace. For more details on UK Worker of the Year, please visit http://www.facebook.com/ukworkeroftheyear
• For reader enquiries, please contact 01761 410 041 or e-mail email@example.com