Paintseal Europe secure deal with Chipex invisible stone chip repair system
Paintseal Europe has signed a deal with Chipex to promote and sell their revolutionary stone chip repair system.
The GEN-3Chipex system provides all of the tools and elements to ensure that car panel areas, which have been damaged by stone chips or small scratches, can be carefully repaired to the extent where they become almost invisible.
Rob Collins, PSE Director commented: "We are delighted to be able to make this individually and hand-made product available for our customers, who constantly ask us for help with stone chip damage. GEN-3Chipex can be used on cars that have been protected by GEN-3GLASSCOAT or cars that have not been treated with any paint sealant.
“The GEN-3Chipex repair package is simply light years ahead of the 'touch in' sticks normally supplied by dealers. These items tend to create uneven lumps of paint, which are not well distributed within the chip itself. This creates an unsightly appearance on car paintwork. The touch in pencils also tends to be expensive and quickly dry out. Colour matches also tend to be poor.”
GEN-3Chipex has an inventory of over 8000 colours available and covers all makes, manufacturers and models.
- PSE was recently voted ‘Best Automotive Aftercare Specialist 2012’ by the Institute of Transport Management
- Paintseal Europe’s new bike paint protection products are officially endorsed by the Isle Of Man TT and the British Superbike Championship.
- PSE recently secured a long term licensing deal with The Isle of Man TT Races.
- For more information on GEN-3, please visit www.g-3glasscoat.com.
- For media enquiries relating to this press release, please contact Tracey Treanor at Chicane on 07789 078 710 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.