TTC ANNOUNCE NEW EXCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIP WITH MARKET LEADER CONTINENTAL FOR COMMERCIAL VEHICLE AIRSPRINGS
TTC, the first choice for commercial vehicle parts in the UK aftermarket, are pleased to announce an exciting and exclusive partnership with Continental for their new Airspring proposition.
Continental has over 50 years of development experience in OEM and replacement airsprings worldwide. Continental has achieved its reputation as leaders in airspring manufacturing through ongoing expansion of its product range, enormous production capacities and reliability across the board for product availability.
TTC now stock an extensive range of airsprings at its National Distribution Centre in Crewe. The proposition offers an unrivalled choice of options with Continental, Phoenix and Primeride brands now available on sameday or overnight delivery. TTC has extensive cross referencing on their
e-commerce website, TTC Online, to aid identification, alongside detailed technical information against each part number, making the customers choice that much easier.
The quality of Continental products and all its processes are audited and certified by its OEM customers on a regular basis. Certification to DIN EN ISO 9001, VDA 6.1 and DIN EN 14001 confirms, that its process capability measures up to the highest demands an automotive supplier must fulfil.
Kieron Moloney from Continental ContiTech commented: “We have chosen TTC as our exclusive distributor for our range of commercial vehicle airsprings as we believe they have the right structure and ability to maximise coverage of the CV market in the UK.”
Darren Miller, Head of Marketing at TTC added: “We are delighted to be partnering with such a highly respected brand name. This proposition will be exclusive to TTC in the UK aftermarket. Continental are innovators and very pro-active in the market place, with a long history and pedigree of delivering high quality airsprings. They operate worldwide and are a leading manufacturer of OE airsprings.”
Darren went on to say “Having the Continental range of airsprings will enable us to provide our customers with the widest choice of part numbers available in the UK today and with all three major brands of Continental, Phoenix and Primeride, we are also able to offer our customers a complete choice of options, where quality, affordability and service are of utmost importance.
For further details on the Continental range or a catalogue please visit TTC Online.
TTC Editors’ notes:
- TTC is the truck and trailer component distribution arm of the Unipart Group, which employs more than 10,000 personnel worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1billion.
- Unipart Group is a leading full service logistics provider and consultant in operational excellence operatingacross a range of market sectors, including automotive, leisure, marine, manufacturing, mobile telecoms, rail, retail and technology, Unipart offers a breadth of services from third-party logistics to expert consultancy.
- Established more than 30 years ago, TTC has grown to become the leading independent brand in commercial vehicle parts and accessories in the UK and has gained a well-earned reputation in the UK CV parts aftermarket for product quality, personal service and excellent product availability.
- TTC offers its customers the most comprehensive catalogue in the industry with product lines for the LCV, truck, trailer and PSV sectors, all easily accessible through a network of specialist CV parts distributors to all areas in the UK and Eire.
- For more information please visit www.ttcuk.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information relating to this press material, please contact Tracey Treanor on: 01753 785956 or e-mail: email@example.com
Chicane is an established PR agency with a particular specialism in the automotive aftermarket and the motorsport industry.
Prix De la Communication and Barrington Needham Trophy award winners.