TTC EXPANDS RANGE OF LuK AND FAG PRODUCTS TO KEEP UP WITH GROWING DEMAND
Following a range review at the end of 2012, TTC has continued to expand its LuK product range. In addition to this, TTC has also expanded its FAG product offering to cater for the continuous growth of hub replacement bearings.
The FAG Repair Insert Unit (RIU) is a pre-assembled and lubricated hub repair solution to service a multitude of popular CV applications, including; DAF, SAF, Schmitz Cargobull, Renault and Volvo. The RIU is a breakthrough in economy and efficiency, avoiding the cost of a complete hub replacement.
The comprehensive LuK CV clutch range is 100% new, not remanufactured or reconditioned, using the same original equipment competency, quality and materials. LuK products are surcharge free and covered by a two-year or 100,000 mile warranty.
The LuK and FAG range of CV products is one of the most comprehensive available, covering a multitude of applications.
Neil Bailey, Business Development Manager at LuK commented: “Clutch systems for commercial vehicles are designed for high mileage and long life because it’s not rare to see delivery trucks achieve a mileage of 600,000km and long haulers over 1,000,000km. LuK makes substantial contributions towards meeting these demands using both innovative and proven solutions; this is why we have been selected as a development partner and production supplier by Mercedes-Benz to provide a travel adjusting clutch (TAC) for the new Antos truck.
“We are delighted with our relationship with TTC, and they play a vital role in the distribution of our LuK and FAG products,” concluded Neil.
“TTC’s partnership with the Schaeffler Group (LuK & FAG Brands) has prospered, we now stock over 200 of LuK and FAG’s most popular part numbers, available for next day delivery from our warehouse in Crewe.”
“The LuK and FAG brands and product, combined with TTC’s service, is a winning combination for our customers to grow sales in a competitive and quality-conscious product area,” added Emma Anderson, Marketing Services Manager at TTC.
Visit TTC Online, where you can view their LuK and FAG product range.
TTC Editors’ notes:
- TTC is the truck and trailer component distribution arm of the Unipart Group, which employs more than 10,000 personnel worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1billion.
- Unipart Group is a leading full service logistics provider and consultant in operational excellence operating across a range of market sectors, including automotive, leisure, marine, manufacturing, mobile telecoms, rail, retail and technology, Unipart offers a breadth of services from third-party logistics to expert consultancy.
- Established more than 30 years ago, TTC has grown to become the leading independent brand in commercial vehicle parts and accessories in the UK and gained a well-earned reputation in the UK CV parts aftermarket for product quality, personal service and excellent product availability.
- TTC offers its customers the most comprehensive catalogue in the industry with product lines for the LCV, truck, trailer and PSV sectors, all easily accessible through a network of specialist CV parts distributors to all areas in the UK and Eire.
- For more information please visit www.ttcparts.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information relating to this press material, please contact Tracey Treanor on: 01923 269490 or e-mail: email@example.com