TTC EXTEND SAME DAY DELIVERY SERVICE OUT OF LINCOLN REGIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTRE
TTC, the UK's leading aftermarket supplier for Commercial Vehicle components are pleased to announce the launch of its long established same day delivery service to even more of the UK, now covering customers from Milton Keynes to Sunderland.
Customers in the TTC eastern region can now enjoy the flexibility of accessing up to 68 delivery slots per day – either as an early next day or as the same day delivery service.
The Lincoln Regional Distribution Centre now offers a full range of TTC products including all of TTC’s ‘Quality Alternative’ product ranges, currently covering; braking, clutch, lighting, steering & suspension and LCV, as well as propriety brands such as Luk, Remy and Yuasa. All of this is complimented with the full range of air brake parts from Knorr Bremse, Haldex and Wabco.
Steven Shaw, General Manager at Lincoln commented: “At TTC, we aim to keep customers stock costs down, whilst offering a higher level of availability on a wider range of parts. This extension to our same day service will enable more of our customers to achieve this.”
TTC Editors’ notes:
- TTC is the truck and trailer component distribution arm of the Unipart Group, which employs more than 10,000 personnel worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1billion.
- Unipart Group is a leading full service logistics provider and consultant in operational excellence operating across a range of market sectors, including automotive, leisure, marine, manufacturing, mobile telecoms, rail, retail and technology, Unipart offers a breadth of services from third party logistics to expert consultancy.
- Established more than 30 years ago, TTC has grown to become the leading independent brand in commercial vehicle parts and accessories in the UK and gained a well-earned reputation in the UK CV parts aftermarket for product quality, personal service and excellent product availability.
- TTC offers its customers the most comprehensive catalogue in the industry with product lines for the LCV, truck, trailer and PSV sectors, all easily accessible through a network of specialist CV parts distributors to all areas in the UK, Eire, Australia and Export
- For more information please visit www.ttcuk.co.uk or email
For further information relating to this press material, please contact Tracey Treanor on: 01753 650004 or e-mail: