TTC FURTHER INCREASE RANGE OF REMY STARTERS AND ALTERNATORS TO KEEP UP WITH DEMAND
TTC, the UK's leading aftermarket supplier for commercial vehicle components have further increased the range of Remy Starters and Alternators due to high demand.
With 400 references introduced in 2011, the range extension pushes the number of references available to over 500. In addition to this TTC also have in stock the brand new 2012 Starters and Alternators Catalogue.
Remy, the world's number one in starters and alternators, with more than 100 years of experience, is one of the leading suppliers of high quality new and remanufactured parts in Europe. The range provides full UK truck market coverage, including: DAF, Iveco, MAN, Mercedes, Renault, Scania and Volvo.
Darren Miller, Head of Marketing at TTC commented: “We have and continue to greatly increase national visibility and availability of the Delco Remy OE and Aftermarket HD product in the CV aftermarket. The Remy brand and product, combined with TTC’s service, is a winning combination for our customers to grow sales in a competitive and quality-conscious product area.”
“We have also recently launched a brand new 2012 Remy HD Catalogue.”
Delco Remy is a global OE and OES rotating electrics manufacturer and is No1 in the world in rotating electrics. All units are built to OE standard as a minimum and re-engineered to improve on OE design where necessary. A unique two-year or 60,000 mile no quibble warranty is also included.
For further details on the Remy range please visit TTC Online.
TTC Editors’ notes:
- TTC is the truck and trailer component distribution arm of the Unipart Group, which employs more than 10,000 personnel worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1billion.
- Unipart Group is a leading full service logistics provider and consultant in operational excellence operating across a range of market sectors, including automotive, leisure, marine, manufacturing, mobile telecoms, rail, retail and technology, Unipart offers a breadth of services from third party logistics to expert consultancy.
- Established more than 30 years ago, TTC has grown to become the leading independent brand in commercial vehicle parts and accessories in the UK and gained a well-earned reputation in the UK CV parts aftermarket for product quality, personal service and excellent product availability.
- TTC offers its customers the most comprehensive catalogue in the industry with product lines for the LCV, truck, trailer and PSV sectors, all easily accessible through a network of specialist CV parts distributors to all areas in the UK and Eire.
- For more information please visit www.ttcuk.co.uk or email
- For more information on Remy Automotive, visit www.remyinc.eu
- For more information on Remy’s Commercial Vehicle product range please visit www.delcoremy.com
For further information relating to this press material, please contact Tracey Treanor on: 01753 785956 or e-mail: