TTC LAUNCH LCV FORD TRANSIT CATALOGUE
TTC, the UK's leading aftermarket supplier for Commercial Vehicle components, is pleased to announce the launch of its Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Ford Transit catalogue, following the success of the TTC LCV Mercedes Sprinter Parts Catalogue.
TTC’s LCV Ford Transit Catalogue is another comprehensive catalogue covering models 1991-1994, 1994-2000, 2000-2006 and 2006 onwards. This 100 page catalogue will soon be in circulation and will complement the Mercedes Sprinter catalogue launched in October 2012.
Malcolm England, Senior Product Manager at TTC said: “We are proud of our expanding Light Commercial Vehicle product proposition. The market sector has always been divided and TTC is the first to offer this unique and dedicated LCV proposition to the independent commercial vehicle aftermarket.”
Over the coming months TTC will be launching a further range of parts catalogues covering the most popular Light Commercial Vehicles.
For further details and to download the new LCV Ford Transit Catalogue, please visit TTC Online .
TTC Editors’ notes:
- TTC is the truck and trailer component distribution arm of the Unipart Group, which employs more than 10,000 personnel worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1billion.
- Unipart Group is a leading full service logistics provider and consultant in operational excellence operating across a range of market sectors, including automotive, leisure, marine, manufacturing, mobile telecoms, rail, retail and technology, Unipart offers a breadth of services from third-party logistics to expert consultancy.
- Established more than 30 years ago, TTC has grown to become the leading independent brand in commercial vehicle parts and accessories in the UK and gained a well-earned reputation in the UK CV parts aftermarket for product quality, personal service and excellent product availability.
- TTC offers its customers the most comprehensive catalogue in the industry with product lines for the LCV, truck, trailer and PSV sectors, all easily accessible through a network of specialist CV parts distributors to all areas in the UK and Eire.
- For more information please visit www.ttcparts.com or email email@example.com
Unipart Group Limited
Registered Office: Unipart House, Cowley, Oxford OX4 2PG
Registered in England No: 576777
For further information relating to this press material, please contact Tracey Treanor on: 01923 269490 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org