TTC LAUNCH NEW EXCLUSIVE RANGE OF LIGHTING
TTC, the UK's leading aftermarket supplier for Commercial Vehicle components, is pleased to announce the launch of its new TTC Lighting range, ‘the quality alternative’ for both LCV and HCV vehicle applications.
This is yet another exciting addition to TTC’s extensive parts product portfolio and follows TTC’s exclusive offering of Clutch and Braking parts launched last year.
This new proposition will initially cover a comprehensive parts range of OE matching quality Rear Lamps and Lenses, manufactured in Europe and e-marked in accordance with ISO standards.
Darren Miller, Head of Marketing at TTC said: “The TTC quality alternative brand offers our customers another choice of product - we already offer OE lighting from leading industry brands, this adds another dimension to the product range, offering a quality alternative at competitive and affordable prices with the long established and trusted TTC brand.
Darren went on to say “TTC’s quality alternative range of products complements our existing OE brand propositions and provides our customers with a quality solution to support their own customers growing needs in a demanding and cost conscious market sector.
“Our aim is to develop product propositions to align the needs of our customers and ensure the products we offer are competitively priced. We have a new TTC Lighting catalogue available and we are also offering competitive quantity break prices on this new range.”
TTC will be continuing to develop its vehicle lighting proposition and further products will be added over the coming weeks and months.
For further details and to download the new TTC Lighting catalogue, please visit TTC Online.
TTC Editors’ notes:
- TTC is the truck and trailer component distribution arm of the Unipart Group, which employs more than 10,000 personnel worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1billion.
- Unipart Group is a leading full service logistics provider and consultant in operational excellence operatingacross a range of market sectors, including automotive, leisure, marine, manufacturing, mobile telecoms, rail, retail and technology, Unipart offers a breadth of services from thirdparty logistics to expert consultancy.
- Established more than 30 years ago, TTC has grown to become the leading independentbrand in commercial vehicle parts and accessories in the UK and gained a well-earnedreputation in the UK CV parts aftermarket for product quality, personal service and excellentproduct availability.
- TTC offers its customers the most comprehensive catalogue in theindustry with product lines for the LCV, truck, trailer and PSV sectors, all easily accessible through a network of specialist CV parts distributors to all areas in the UK and Eire.
- For more information please visit www.ttcuk.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information relating to this press material, please contact Tracey Treanor on: 01753 785956 or e-mail: email@example.com