TTC PRICE WATCH – ENSURING THE RIGHT PRICE, FIRST TIME
TTC, the UK's leading aftermarket supplier for Commercial Vehicle components are pleased to announce further price reductions as part of their Price Watch Programme.
In October 2012 TTC announced the launch of the TTC Price Watch programme, committing to constantly monitoring market movements of the fastest moving part numbers in its product range and review prices to ensure that TTC’s customer can remain competitive in a volatile market place.
TTC reduced over 3,000 prices last October, as part of their price review, as well as announcing significantly improved prices on 27 Jonesco part numbers last November.
Following detailed market research TTC is now pleased to bring you the next phase in its Price Watch programme, with the introduction of a further 25 reduced prices on some of its fastest moving products. There are some significant price reductions which are effective today!
This is just the beginning of TTC’s Price Watch Programme. This an ongoing process so please keep a look out for the TTC Price Watch logo for further pricing information – saving you the shopping around.
TTC Editors’ notes:
- TTC is the truck and trailer component distribution arm of the Unipart Group, which employs more than 10,000 personnel worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1billion.
- Unipart Group is a leading full service logistics provider and consultant in operational excellence operating across a range of market sectors, including automotive, leisure, marine, manufacturing, mobile telecoms, rail, retail and technology, Unipart offers a breadth of services from third party logistics to expert consultancy.
- Established more than 30 years ago, TTC has grown to become the leading independent brand in commercial vehicle parts and accessories in the UK and gained a well-earned reputation in the UK CV parts aftermarket for product quality, personal service and excellent product availability.
- TTC offers its customers the most comprehensive catalogue in the industry with product lines for the LCV, truck, trailer and PSV sectors, all easily accessible through a network of specialist CV parts distributors to all areas in the UK and Eire.
- For more information please visit www.ttcuk.co.uk or email
For further information relating to this press material, please contact Tracey Treanor on: 01753 650004 or e-mail: