TTC PRICE WATCH - FURTHER REDUCTIONS
TTC, the UK's leading aftermarket supplier for Commercial Vehicle components, is delighted to announce even further price reductions as part of its Price Watch Programme.
Back in October, TTC launched the Price Watch programme and committed to constantly monitor market movements of the fastest moving part numbers in our range and address our prices to ensure that you can remain competitive in this volatile and highly competitive market place.
TTC reduced over 3,000 prices last October, as part of its price review. Following detailed market research TTC brought you the next phase in its Price Watch programme, with the introduction of a further 25 reduced prices on some of its fastest moving products.
Tony Sackett, Managing Director at TTC commented: “We are honouring our commitment to you again, by launching a further 15 price reductions under the TTC Price Watch umbrella. This brings the total number of price reductions we've made this year to 95.
“This an on-going process so please keep a look out for the TTC Price Watch logo for further pricing information – saving you the shopping around.”
TTC Editors’ notes:
- TTC is the truck and trailer component distribution arm of the Unipart Group, which employs more than 10,000 personnel worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1billion.
- Unipart Group is a leading full service logistics provider and consultant in operational excellence operating across a range of market sectors, including automotive, leisure, marine, manufacturing, mobile telecoms, rail, retail and technology, Unipart offers a breadth of services from third party logistics to expert consultancy.
- Established more than 30 years ago, TTC has grown to become the leading independent brand in commercial vehicle parts and accessories in the UK and gained a well-earned reputation in the UK CV parts aftermarket for product quality, personal service and excellent product availability.
- TTC offers its customers the most comprehensive catalogue in the industry with product lines for the LCV, truck, trailer and PSV sectors, all easily accessible through a network of specialist CV parts distributors to all areas in the UK and Eire.
- For more information please visit www.ttcuk.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information relating to this press material, please contact Tracey Treanor on: 01923 269490 or e-mail: email@example.com