TTC TO HOST ANNUAL UNIPART BEN GOLF DAY TO SUPPORT INDUSTRY CHARITY
TTC, a Unipart Group company and the UK's leading aftermarket supplier for commercial vehicle components, is proud to be hosting the annual Unipart BEN Golf Day. This year’s event is taking place on Wednesday 26thSeptember at The Breadsall Priory in Derbyshire.
The Breadsall Priory is a magnificent stately residence dating back to 1260 and is surrounded by 300 acres of idyllic countryside, which includes two golf courses. The chosen course - The Moorland Course was designed by Donald Steel in 1991 and features excellent views over the Derbyshire countryside. A heathland style course, it offers a challenging layout of 6,028 yards and par 70.
Welcome and registration is at 11am with the shotgun start at 12.30pm. Celebrations will begin post competition with a well-earned drinks reception followed by a three-course meal and a presentation of prizes to the competition winners.
Every year BEN provides friendship, advice, emotional and financial support to thousands of people in the automotive sector and their dependents. BEN also runs four care centres across the country. The work that their care and welfare staff undertakes is truly diverse and ranges from providing round-the-clock care to giving emotional and financial advice.
Tony Sackett, Managing Director at TTC added: “Providing these services is essential for our automotive colleagues who are facing hardship and distress, this requires BEN to raise significant funds and we are delighted to be able to help by supporting them through this event.”
“So join TTC for this excellent opportunity to network and profile your company, whilst helping to support BEN, the automotive industry charity.”
For more information on this event, including costs please click here or contact
TTC Editors’ notes:
- TTC is the truck and trailer component distribution arm of the Unipart Group, which employs more than 10,000 personnel worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1billion.
- Unipart Group is a leading full service logistics provider and consultant in operational excellence operating across a range of market sectors, including automotive, leisure, marine, manufacturing, mobile telecoms, rail, retail and technology, Unipart offers a breadth of services from third-party logistics to expert consultancy.
- Established more than 30 years ago, TTC has grown to become the leading independent brand in commercial vehicle parts and accessories in the UK and has gained a well-earned reputation in the UK CV parts aftermarket for product quality, personal service and excellent product availability.
- TTC offers its customers the most comprehensive catalogue in the industry with product lines for the LCV, truck, trailer and PSV sectors, all easily accessible through a network of specialist CV parts distributors to all areas in the UK and Eire.
- For more information please visit www.ttcuk.co.uk or email
For media enquiries relating to this press release, please contact Tracey Treanor at Chicane on 07789 078710 or e-mail
Chicane is an established PR agency with a particular specialism in the automotive aftermarket and the motorsport industry.
Prix De la Communication and Barrington Needham Trophy award winners