Interim Financial Report - Cinnober Financial Technology AB
Period* July 1, 2013 – September 30, 2014
- Net sales for the period amounted to SEK 342,5 million
- Profit before tax for the period amounted to SEK 3,6 million
- Earnings per share for the period amounted to SEK 0,70 SEK
- A total of eight new deals were secured during the period, of which one is of a major scale, two are medium-sized and five are smaller-scale.
- An agreement was signed with the Johannesburg Stock Exchange regarding a major clearing project.
- A stronger position towards banks was achieved through the acquisition of the BOAT reporting service.
- One major and one medium-sized deal were secured after the end of the reporting period.
- After the end of the reporting period, one medium-sized customer has notified us that it is closing down its services due to poor short-term profitability.
* Following a resolution at an Extraordinary General Meeting on June 26, 2014, the current financial year was extended until December 31, 2014.
“In conclusion, in spite of weakened earnings, we take a confident view of the company’s development and believe we have a favorably balanced portfolio of products and services with a strong position as the market regains impetus” says Veronica Augustsson, CEO, in a comment.
Attachment: Interim Financial Report July 1, 2013 – September 30, 2014
Cinnober Financial Technology discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act (Sw. lagen om värdepappersmarknaden. The information was submitted for publication on November 06, 2014 at 10:30 (CET).
For further information
Veronica Augustsson, CEO, phone +46 8 503 047 00, email@example.com
Cinnober in brief
- Cinnober develops mission-critical system solutions for exchange trading, clearing, risk management and other financial services.
- Its target group consists primarily of international exchanges, clearinghouses, banks and brokerages
- The company was founded in 1998, currently has approximately 250 employees in Stockholm and Umeå (excluding consultants) representing 29 nationalities
- It offers solutions in price discovery, order matching, market data, index calculations, clearing, risk management and market surveillance
- The Cinnober share has been listed since September 29, 2014 on NASDAQ OMX First North. Avanza is the Certified Adviser.