Interim Financial Report - Cinnober Financial Technology AB
Period* January 1, 2015 – March 31, 2015
- Net sales for the period amounted to SEK 65.4 million (SEK 66.4 million).
- Profit before tax for the period amounted to SEK 0.9 million (SEK -1.1 million).
- Earnings per share before dilution for the period amounted to SEK 0.04 (SEK -0.13 SEK).
- During the period, a major deal was signed for an extensive trading project with the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX), which is one of the world’s ten largest marketplaces.
- Cinnober has been selected by the European Commission to receive funding of more than EUR 2 million to adapt its clearing technology for European banks.
* Following a resolution at an Extraordinary General Meeting on June 26, 2014, the current financial year was extended until December 31, 2014.
“During the last months, we won new business and are continuing to work hard in a market where our customers are exuding increasing optimism. Following several difficult years, pervaded by financial crisis and lost volumes for our customers, the positive signals have grown increasingly evident and are clearly dominant.” says Veronica Augustsson, CEO, in a comment.
Attachment: Interim Financial Report January 1, 2015 – March 31, 2015
Cinnober Financial Technology discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act (Sw. lagen om värdepappersmarknaden). The information was submitted for publication on May 7, 2015 at 10:00 (CET).
For further information
Veronica Augustsson, CEO, phone +46 8 503 047 00, email@example.com
Cinnober in brief
- Cinnober develops mission-critical system solutions for exchange trading, clearing, risk management and other financial services.
- Its target group consists primarily of international exchanges, clearinghouses, banks and brokerages
- The company was founded in 1998, currently has approximately 250 employees in Stockholm and Umeå (excluding consultants) representing 29 nationalities
- It offers solutions in price discovery, order matching, market data, index calculations, clearing, risk management and market surveillance
- The Cinnober share has been listed since September 29, 2014 on NASDAQ First North. Avanza is the Certified Adviser.