Report from Cinnober’s Annual General Meeting 2018
Cinnober Financial Technology AB (publ) held its annual general meeting on Tuesday 15 May 2018 under the chairmanship of attorney at law Emil Hedberg. The meeting adopted the following decisions, among others:
- The income statement and balance sheet were approved for the parent company and the group.
- The Board's proposal for distribution of profits was approved, which meant that the results for the year would be carried forward.
- The Board and the CEO were discharged from liability for the fiscal year 2017.
- The meeting elected five board members: re-election Nils-Robert Persson, Cecilia Lager, Peter Lenti and Helena Westin and election of Bo Mattson. Nils-Robert Persson was re-elected as chairman. Cecilia Lager had prior to the meeting announced that she was not available as chairman due to personal reasons.
- The meeting re-appointed Deloitte AB as the company's auditing firm for the period until the end of the next annual general meeting, with principal auditor Svante Forsberg.
- Remuneration for the Board shall be paid with an amount of SEK 300,000 to the chairman of the Board and SEK 150,000 for each of the other members of the Board who are not employed by the company. Remuneration for the auditor shall be paid in accordance with approved account.
- Adoption of principles for the nomination committee in accordance with the presented proposal.
The presentation held at the meeting by Veronica Agustsson, CEO of Cinnober, will be published on the company’s website, www.cinnober.com/investor-relations. The minutes of the Annual General Meeting will be published there as soon as they have been checked and attested.
Tel. +46 8 503 047 00
Head of Corporate Communications
Tel. +46 73 403 12 39
Cinnober provides solutions and services to leading trading and clearing venues, including exchanges, clearinghouses, banks and brokers. Cinnober’s solutions are largely based on the TRADExpress™ Platform, incorporating everything needed for mission-critical solutions in terms of performance, robustness and flexibility. The portfolio of offerings includes price discovery and matching, real-time risk management, clearing and settlement, index calculation, data distribution and surveillance.
Cinnober’s customers include the Australian Securities Exchange, B3, Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange, Euronext, Japan Exchange Group, Johannesburg Stock Exchange, the London Metal Exchange, LME Clear, NYSE and the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
Using its extensive experience in financial technology, Cinnober has broadened its reach through the establishment of highly specialized and competitive subsidiaries. Today, three such subsidiaries exist within trade reporting and transparency, post-trade and client clearing and trade surveillance and analytics.
Cinnober’s shares are traded on the Nasdaq First North exchange and the company’s Certified Advisor is Avanza. For additional information, please visit www.cinnober.com.