All new CisionPoint: The next generation of PR software has arrived
Cision’s new release gives PR and marketing professionals an integrated platform to engage across all social and traditional media channels
LONDON, 10th May 2011 – Cision, the leading provider of PR software , services and tools for the marketing and public relations industry, today announced a major upgrade to its award-winning CisionPoint PR software platform.
Inspired by and incorporating today’s most powerful social networks, the new CisionPoint platform provides PR and marketing professionals with an easier and more intuitive way to plan communications strategy, build media lists, distribute news, engage with influencers, and track and evaluate campaign results. The new enhancements include:
- Improved navigation and searching - going beyond industry standards for navigation, enhanced filtering and streamlined menus. It makes searching the Cision Media Database and global news archive easier and simpler.
- Additional news sources and social searches – Custom newsfeed that brings together news content from the users’ favourite websites , blogs, social media sites or any other data source.
- Real-time journalist requests from Twitter directly to the CisionPoint home page.
- New personalisation options – Users can easily tailor CisionPoint to gain more relevant insight into new media contacts and editorial opportunities. Based on individual preferences, users can view any relevant changes to their media lists to uncover new influencers or see new forward features and events that are relevant to their topic of interest.
- Improved news distribution and analytics – CisionPoint’s redesigned news distribution wizard makes it easier than ever to optimise news releases for search engines; publish news to social media, news websites and wire channels; measure web performance of press releases; and send targeted messages.
- Enhanced campaign integration – CisionPoint already provides valuable integration so users can build media lists, connect with influencers, monitor results across all media and gain insight into campaign performance. The latest release integrates more social media features, enabling users to seamlessly manage their campaigns in a few simple steps.
“The new CisionPoint release represents the third-generation of our global PR and marketing software platform. The latest enhancements are based on feedback from our clients about what they’re looking for in a PR solution and also the demands of an ever-changing market. It works the way today’s PR professionals work: multi-tasking in real-time, engaging with multiple contacts, depending on the best and most up-to-date media and influencer information available,” said Tosh Bruce-Morgan, Managing Director of Cision UK.
“Today’s media relations is about networked engagement. Communicators know they must engage across every channel and every type of communication,” Bruce-Morgan said. “CisionPoint is the only award-winning platform on the market to fully integrate communications and campaign management activity across both mainstream and social media, which is essential for helping our clients tell their story.”
Launched in October 2007, CisionPoint is the standard on-demand platform for its customers worldwide, including Fortune 500 corporations, FTSE 250 companies, global public relations firms, non-profit organisations, universities, and small businesses. Winner of a CODiE Award for Best Online News Service, CisionPoint has been a finalist in digital content and software categories every year since becoming eligible for the competition two years ago. CisionPoint is also the recipient of the Product Development of the Year award for 2010 given by the Data Publishers Association (DPA).
Cision is the leading provider of software, services, and tools to the public relations and marketing communications industry. PR and marketing professionals use our products to help manage all aspects of a campaign – from identifying key media and influencers to connecting with audiences, monitoring traditional and social media, and analysing outcomes. Journalists, bloggers, and other influencers use Cision’s tools to research story ideas, track trends, and maintain their public profiles. Cision AB has offices in Europe, North America and Asia, partners in over 125 countries, and is quoted on the Nordic Exchange with revenue of SEK 1.1 billion in 2010. For more information, visit uk.cision.com .
For More Information:
UK Marketing Manager
44 (0)20 7689 1110