Clavister Q4 2017: All-time High Quarter and Full Year Revenues
Clavister’s Q4 2017 report shows record revenues and gross profit. Q4 revenues grew to 27% and reached 34.4 MSEK. The full year growth was 28%, reaching all-time annual revenues over 100 MSEK.
February 15, 2018. Örnsköldsvik, Sweden. Clavister (Nasdaq: CLAV), a leader in high-performance network security solutions, released its latest quarterly report showing increases in key metrics including Q4 revenues reaching 34,4 MSEK(+27%), gross margin rose to 77%, and gross profit improved by 31%, year-on-year.
For the full year 2017, the revenues rose by 28% and reached, for the first time, over 100 MSEK. Full year gross margin rose by 9 percentage points up to 77%, while gross profit improved by 45% reaching 77.5 MSEK.
Additionally, Clavister signed in Q4 a 20 MEUR funding agreement with the European Investment Bank (EIB), for the continued development of enterprise and telco-grade Cyber security software to serve our global enterprise and communication service provider customers.
Fourth Quarter 2017
- Revenues reached 34.4 (27.1) MSEK, an organic increase of 27% compared with the same quarter last year
- Gross profit reached 26.6 (20.3) MSEK, an increase of 31%.
- Gross margin reached 77 (75)%
- EBIT amounted to -18.7 (-20.4) MSEK
- Result after financial items for the period amounted to -21.1 (-21.7) MSEK
- Cash by the end of the period was 26.5 (75.3) MSEK. In addition, Clavister has own shares at a value of 7.9 MSEK at the end of the quarter, which-together with cash and cash equivalents--yielded a total of 34.4 MSEK
- Earnings per share amounted to -0.73 (-0.24) SEK.
For mor information, please contact:
Håkan Mattisson, CFO for Clavister Group
+46 (0)660-29 92 00
Clavister is a leading supplier of IT-Security Solutions for fixed, mobile and virtual networks. Clavister is offering small and midsized companies, telecom-operators, cloud and service-providers market-leading security-solutions for today’s security threats. The stock, Clavister Holding AB, is listed at NASDAQ First North under shortname CLAV, the number of shareholders were per year end 6,025. Remium Nordic Holding AB is the Company's Certified Advisor.