CLX Communications AB Interim Report Q1 2015/2016
Stockholm, November 20th, 2015 – CLX Communications AB (Nasdaq Stockholm: CLX) today reported its results for the first quarter of it financial year (2015/2016).
July – September 2015 (Quarter 1)
- Revenue increased by 34% to SEK 243.2 million (181.7).
- EBITDA excluding costs for listing on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange and revaluation of forward contracts portfolio amounted to SEK 26.0 million.
Including these items, EBITDA amounted to SEK 13.5 million (24.3).
- EBIT amounted to SEK 12.0 million (23.4).
- Period’s profit amounted to SEK 9.2 million (12.2).
- Diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.25 (0.41).
Significant events during the quarter
- The Enterprise Division started establishment of a new data center in the United States. This is in order to support the expansion in the US and to create a more competitive offering for the region.
- The Operator Division started to build up a Network Operations Center (NOC) in Poland in order to support its Managed Service offering.
Significant events after the end of the period
- On 8 October, CLX Communications' shares were admitted to trading on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange. The offering price was SEK 59 per share.
A presentation of the interim report will be provided today 20 Nov. at 10.00 (CET). To hear this presentation, please call +46 8 535 278 36 stating Conference ID 441 077 405. To also see the presentation, please follow the meeting on your computer here: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/441077405
For additional information, please contact:
Johan Hedberg, President and CEO Tel +46 8 32 75 10
Odd Bolin, CFO and IR Manager Tel +46 70 428 31 73
About CLX Communications
CLX Communications (CLX) is a leading global provider of cloud-based communications services and solutions to enterprises and mobile operators. Mobile communications services from CLX make it possible for enterprises to communicate globally with people and connected devices (Internet of Things, IoT) swiftly, securely and cost-effectively. CLX's solutions enable business-critical communication worldwide via mobile messaging services (SMS), voice services and mobile connectivity services for IoT. CLX has grown profitably since the company was founded. The Group is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and has sales offices in more than 10 countries. The shares of CLX Communications were listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange (ticker CLX) on 8 October 2015.
For more information see www.clxcommunications.com