Interim report January-March 2018
Gothenburg, Sweden – Collector AB (publ) (Nasdaq Stockholm: COLL)
JANUARY–MARCH 2018 (COMPARED WITH JANUARY–MARCH 2017)
- Income increased by 17 percent, amounting to SEK 511 million (438)
- Earnings after tax (EAT) were SEK 112 million (113)
- Higher expenses than historical relating to adaptations to regulations, double license and operating expenses, moving expenses and investments in new digital offerings.
- Return on equity (RoE) was 18 percent (20)
- Earnings per share, 1.09 (1.11)
- Good volume growth in the credit portfolio, SEK 20,232 million (14,973), 35 percent
- Continued strong development for Factoring and Company credits and Real estate credits.
- Strategic decision to further increase the quality of credit portfolio has diminished growth within personal loans.
- Stable credit loss level of 1.1 percent (1.1.)
EVENTS AFTER THE PERIOD
- Agreement entered into with Apoteket
Readers are reminded that the original financial report, signed by the Board of Directors, is in Swedish. This is a translation of the Swedish financial report.
A telephone conference will be hold today in Swedish at 10.00 CET where CEO Liza Nyberg comments the report. Q & A session will follow the presentation. To participate in the telephone conference please call +46 8506 39549 or +442030089807. The switchboard is open from 09.55 CET.
You can follow and listen to the presentation from https://financialhearings.com/event/10805.
The presentation material will be published before the conference on www.collector.se where it also will be possible to access the recorded version of the conference on-demand.
For additional information:
Clara Bolinder-Lundberg, IR Manager I Telephone +46 70 719 84 43 I E-post email@example.com
This information is information that Collector AB is obliged to make public pursuant to EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set above, at 8.15 am CET on 24 April 2018.Ticker symbol COLL.