Interim Report 1 January – 30 June 2013
- Positive view of the product tanker market continues
- Weaker market in Q2, but six-month total better than 2012
- Seven out of ten P-MAX tankers on the open market
Six months 2013
- Total income, SEK million 246.7
- EBITDA, SEK million 90.0
- Operating result before impairment, SEK million 18.2
- Impairment, SEK million 0.0
- Operating result after impairment, SEK million 18.2
- Result after tax, SEK million 1.4
- Result per share, SEK 0.03
- EBITDA, USD million 13.9
- Available liquid funds 1) ,SEK million 384.6
1) Including unutilised available credit facilities.
This information in this report is information that Concordia Maritime is required to disclose in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was made public on 14 August 2013, at approx. 2 p.m.