Corel Introduces CorelDRAW Home & Student Suite 2014
Home Use Edition of their Flagship Product, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6, at Outstanding Value
Maidenhead, UK – Thursday 29 August, 2013 – Corel today launched the 2014 Home & Student Edition of their award-winning CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6. Priced at just £99 including VAT and for installation on up to three PCs per household, CorelDRAW Home & Student is fantastic value. Targeted for home use, the software includes built-in training videos and professionally-designed templates that make it easy to design reports, drawings, flyers, logos and more. Plus, this latest version offers powerful font and text support, advanced photo-editing tools, customisable applications and compatibility with the latest versions of Windows.
With a variety of content, users can find exactly what they need to complete their projects. CorelDRAW Home & Student Suite 2014 includes 1000 high-quality clipart and digital images, 100 high-resolution photos, 100 fonts, 100 professional templates, and 400 frames and patterns. Find all the learning tools needed to start smoothly and design with confidence, including valuable video tutorials, helpful tips and tricks, and insights from the experts in an inspiring electronic guidebook.
Key new features included:
- NEW! Videos and tutorials – Learn tips and tricks from how-to video tutorials, and insights from design experts.
- NEW! Customisable applications – Modify the appearance of CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT on your desktop, including the icon size, menu item, tool, command, feature or application.
- NEW! Draw arcs with Polyline tool – With the new Polyline tool you can draw circular arcs to quickly and easily create beautiful designs.
- NEW! Adjust brushstroke transparency and feathering – In Corel PHOTO-PAINT you can interactively adjust the transparency and feathering of brushstrokes as you paint with any of the brush tools.
- NEW! Draw and modify shapes and lines with precision – Using the Object Coordinates docker, you can specify the position, dimensions, angle and attributes of your object. Instantly see the effects of your adjustments with live preview.
- NEW! OpenType options in Dockers – Access the OpenType buttons from within both the Text and the Object Properties docker. All typography choices are centrally located within the CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT dockers.
Pricing and availability CorelDRAW Home & Student 2014 is now available at a suggested retail price (SRP) of £99 including VAT. Boxed versions are available at leading retailers throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa. CorelDRAW Home & Student 2014 is available in English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Polish, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese. Use of this software is for personal, non-commercial purposes only. Customers who intend to create commercial projects may choose to buy the full version of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6, which permits commercial use and includes more content and additional features geared towards the professional user.
For more information about CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6, please visit www.corel.com/coreldraw To learn more about how CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is used worldwide, please visit the product’s community site at www.coreldraw.com
Media and bloggers Resources:
For additional CorelDRAW Resources including reviewer’s materials, images and videos, please visit www.corel.com/newsroom
Note: With CorelDRAW Home & Student Suite 2014, users can install the suite on up to three individual systems. To deploy it across a network, businesses must purchase corporate licences.
Join the CorelDRAW community:
- Connect with us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/coreldrawgraphicssuite
- Follow us on Twitter: @CorelDRAW
- Follow us on Pintrest: pinterest.com/corelsoftware/coreldraw/
- Watch our tutorials on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CorelDRAWchannel
- Join the community: www.coreldraw.com
Corel is one of the world's top software companies providing some of the industry’s best-known graphics, productivity and digital media products. Boasting the most comprehensive portfolio of innovative software, we've built a reputation for delivering solutions that are easy to learn and use, helping people achieve new levels of creativity and productivity. The industry has responded with hundreds of awards for innovation, design and value.
Used by millions of people around the world, our product lines include CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite, Corel® Painter®, Corel® PaintShop® Pro, Corel® VideoStudio® and Corel® WordPerfect® Office. For more information on Corel, please visit www.corel.com
© 2013 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved. Corel, the Corel logo, the Corel Balloon logo, CorelDRAW, Painter, PaintShop, VideoStudio and WordPerfect are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation and/or its subsidiaries. All other names and any registered and unregistered trademarks mentioned are used for identification purposes only and remain the exclusive property of their respective owners.
UK, Benelux & Nordics
+44 1628 589850