World Financial Symposiums
Growth & Exit Strategies conference for Software and Internet Companies in London on 16 April
World Financial Symposiums 10th Annual Growth & Exit Strategies conference will be in London on 16 April (9.00am-17.30). The conference brings together leaders from the financial community with the owners and senior executives of technology companies, to look at how to maximize enterprise value and which exit and/or growth options are best in the current environment. It addresses, private equity funding, debt, IPO, valuations, M&A for both exit and expansion purposes, and other related topics. The conference provides the latest insights on how to build a leading enterprise in this sector and extensive opportunity to network.
Arkadiy Dobkin, CEO and Co-Founder of EPAM Systems will present a keynote on how he has grown US-based EPAM Systems into one of the world’s leading software development outsourcing services companies. Mr. Dobkin will explain how EPAM has become an international success with an almost $1B market cap and some of the challenges of going global.
Our second keynote is from J.R. Smith, CEO of AVG Technologies, a provider of cutting edge security technologies will give insight into the strategy behind AVG’s approach to both organic and inorganic expansion and what he has learned while developing an international business.
2013 has started off fast for tech companies and to successfully execute a Growth and Exit Strategy many questions need to be considered.
- Why is a global focus a requirement in your 2013 strategy
- Who are the new leading global investors in European tech and what attracts them?
- Why are US private equity firms flocking to Europe?
- What is the status of venture capital in Europe?
- Where are valuations heading in 2013?
- Is the tech IPO really making a comeback?
- What are the top 10 M&A deal disasters & how to avoid them?
- What are the 10 steps to an optimal outcome in a trade sale?
To help answer these questions and many more we have brought together an illustrious group of speakers for this one day event.
Speakers and Panelists include:
* Owen Murphy, Managing Director- Arrow Consulting
* Pekka Santeri Mäki, Managing Partner – 3TS Capital
* Anne Glover, Chief Executive – Amadeus Capital Partners Ltd.
* Uwe Schmid, CEO – A+W Software AG (sold to Constellation Software)
* Tony Roy, President of EMEA- CareerBuilder
* Frederic Rombaut, Head of Acquisitions & Investments, International- Cisco Systems
* Jon Scott, Senior Vice President – Corum Group
* René van Erk, CEO- ISVWorld
* Marcus Stuttard, Head of AIM & Business Development – London Stock Exchange
* Isabella Schidrich, Senior Managing Director – NASDAQ OMX
* Chris Winter, Partner- New Venture Partners LLC.
* Luke Hakes, Principal – Octopus Investments
* Ross McKean, Partner – Olswang
* Nat Burgess, President – Corum Group
* Ricardo Caupers, Partner – Palamon Capital Partners
* Jass Sarai, Partner & UK Technology Leader – PwC
* Martin Scott, Partner – Riverside Europe Partners
* Carlos Eduardo, Partner – Seedcamp
* Ian Brotherston, CEO – Qype (sold to Yelp Inc .) and many more…
Don’t miss this great opportunity to attend this unique and highly successful one day event.
For more information and to register http://www.worldfinancialsymposiums.com/wfs-london-2013
About World Financial Symposiums (WFS)
WFS is an international organization dedicated to educating technology leaders and encouraging deal flow among key industry colleagues. As a networking facilitator, World Financial Symposiums organizes and promotes forums, seminars and conferences; drawing over 1000 senior deal makers including CEOs, CFOs, corporate investors and other deal participants from software and IT industries worldwide to dozens of events over the past decade.
Tel.: +41 43 888 7595