CTIA Wireless 2012 Roundup: The Big Picture
Complimentary Analyst Webinar
CTIA Wireless stands on its own as an event that helps to telegraph the direction of the entire mobile industry. Even if it comes with a bias towards North America, it’s an event whose reverberations can be felt throughout the world… and throughout the rest of the year. In its latest Webinar, Current Analysis will deliver a recap of the biggest news coming out of CTIA Wireless 2012 along with the implications of this news and the trends it illustrates. Some of the questions our panel of analysts will address include:
- How did the mobile device landscape evolve?
- What were operators (carriers) at the show to talk about?
- What about the mobile enterprise and B2B services like M2M?
- With North America leading the world in terms of LTE ecosystem development, what did CTIA Wireless tell us about 4G services, applications and networks?
- Could CTIA Wireless possibly introduce any infrastructure innovation we did not see at MWC?
- With the three biggest mobile events of the year behind us (CES, Mobile World Congress and CTIA), what does the broader mobile landscape look like for 2012?
Register for one of two sessions to accommodate all time zones:
- Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 12:00 PM EDT
- Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 9:00 AM EDT
Sr. Director, Marketing Communications
About Current Analysis
Current Analysis (http://www.currentanalysis.com) has been helping leading telecommunications, information technology and business software companies improve their competitive intelligence, differentiate themselves in the market, and win more business.. Current Analysis is the only provider of continuous, in-depth tactical competitive intelligence, analysis, and advice. For more than 15 years, sales teams, product managers, marketing professionals, and executives have relied on Current Analysis as a trusted partner to improve their ability to anticipate and quickly take action on market opportunities and competitive threats. The company serves more than 35,000 professionals at over 200 global enterprises.