Cutco adds Gut Hook Hunting Knife to its sporting line
“This is a knife that our customers and sales representatives have been asking for,” said Product Marketing Manager Pam Bailey. “Our designers took great care to create a knife that will stand up to the rigors of field dressing and skinning.”
The knife is excellent for hunters, but it also has uses for fishermen who can use the Gut Hook Hunting Knife to clean fish and cut fishing line. The blade can also be used to cut bait.
The knife features:
- 4-3/8 blade and an overall length of 9-1/8”
- High carbon, stainless steel for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang for added strength
- Blade is available with a straight edge or a Double-D® recessed edge
- Precision ground gut hook for effective field dressing
- Sure-grip handle for comfort and control, even in wet conditions
- Available with a black or orange handle
- Forever Guarantee that covers free blade and gut hook sharpening, forever
With over 63 years of cutlery manufacturing experience, Cutco has created a knife that allows hunters to cleanly field dress their game. Cutco’s Forever Guarantee also covers free sharpening and repairs of the knife, with no registration or receipt required.
Cutco Cutlery is the largest manufacturer of kitchen cutlery in the U.S., and has been making high quality American-made knives since 1949. Its products include kitchen cutlery and accessories, cookware, sporting knives and garden tools. For more information about Cutco, visit www.cutco.com.
For more information contact Kathleen Donovan, Senior Public Relations Coordinator at email@example.com or 716-373-6141
Cutco Cutlery is the largest manufacturer of kitchen cutlery and accessories in the U.S. It has proudly been manfuacturing its American-made knives at its factory in Olean, N.Y., since 1949. CUTCO also offers a line of high quality kitchen accessories, cookware, sporting knives and garden tools.