Interim report January – June 2016 CybAero AB (publ)
Period January 2016 - June 2016
- Net sales: SEK 1.1 (2.7) million
- EBITDA: SEK -41.2 (-24.8) million
- Operating loss: SEK 47.8 (30.6) million
- Loss after tax: SEK 49.6 (30.9) million
- Earnings per share: SEK -1.57 (-1.72)
Events during the period
- Claes Drougge, was appointed Chairman, effective from February 1.
- In the end of March CybAero began the remaining Factory Acceptance Tests on the three systems that are prepared for shipment to the Chinese Customs.
- In the beginning of May 2016, CybAero raised a loan of 34 MSEK with a maturity of one year and an interest rate of 12 %.
- During the last weeks of April, CybAero completed an extensive test campaign with their ship-based system APID One. The campaign was conducted with FMV (the Swedish Defence Procurement Agency) in collaboration with the Swedish Navy.
- CybAero published their annual report for 2015 on May 11. The audit report differs from the standard form.
- On May 16, CybAero´s Board of Directors appointed Rolf Schytt Chief Executive Officer effective immediately. He succeeded Mikael Hult.
- At the end of June CybAero and Chinese customer Jolly agreed upon a delivery plan.
Key events after the period
The full interim report is published on our company website: www.cybaero.se
For more information, please contact:
Emmelie Axelsson, Marketing Coordinator, CybAero AB, phone: +46 (0)13-465 29 30 email: email@example.com
This information is information that CybAero AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:45 CET on August 26 2016.
CybAero develops and manufactures Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS) for safer and more effective aerial operations in various environments, including those hazardous in nature. The company has made a great international impact with its APID One helicopter, which can be adapted for both military and civilian applications such as coastal and border surveillance, search and rescue missions, and mapping. CybAero’s head office is located in the Mjärdevi Science Park in Linköping, Sweden. The company has around 50 employees and has been listed on the Nasdaq First North since 2007. FNCA Sweden AB is the company's certified adviser.