Business Exhibitions Need To Be Simple But Smart Advise Banner Stands Specialists
In a recent article, the curator of the Biennial Interior Design Exhibition in Belgium divulged his opinion that exhibitions overall “need to provide a better experience to visitors”. He continued to point out that despite the popularity of tradeshows for both exhibitors and visitors, they are often large, crowded and lacking in artistic inspiration. “I sometimes get a bit frustrated coming back from Milan and feeling that even though I travelled a lot, I missed a lot,” he explained to Dezeen’s reporter.
Often when people arrive at tradeshows they find it difficult to locate exactly what they are looking for or simply aren’t inspired by what they see. People judge by appearance and if your exhibition stand appears disorganized, sports a presentation that lacks luster and employees that aren’t on the ball, it’s very easy to lose the chance to connect with a potential new client.
To stand out at your next exhibition, try following these simple tips:
- Keep Your Work Space Tidy: Being organized is of paramount importance to the effectiveness of business stand at any exhibition or tradeshow. With two or more colleagues moving around in a tight space, it is easy for paperwork to get misplaced, knocked off and the stand to appear disorganized. Keep counter tops clear and use leaflet holders and desktop display stands to keep brochures and other promotional literature confined but visible. The last thing a visitor needs is to arrive at your stand and not be able to come away with the information they want.
- More Is Not More: Don’t overcrowd your assigned space with information and never encroach on the exhibitor next door. Be careful with the placement of roller banner stands and keep pathways to and from the stand as clear as possible.
- Weigh your stand down: Choose weighted banner stands for extra sturdiness especially where a lot of people traffic is to be expected. Use banner stands with a solid base structure rather than legs that visitors can easily trip over.
- Use Space effectively: with tight spaces it is essential to be smart with your brand materials. Make the most out of the space with flexible or twist style pop-up banner stands that can be moved into any position. Remember that while ground space may be limited, there is nothing to stop you building height with giant roller banner stands and height won’t fail to get you noticed.
- Consolidate your promotion material: invest in a modern and professional LED digital display stand that can be continually showing a short video or scrolling through a product loop. For business holding small demonstrations and seminars, fabric banner stands make for the best choice, allowing for easily interchangeable product displays.
- Be creative: use the banner stand to define your exhibition space. Using banners that link together such as the Linx exhibition stands will give unusual structural design possibilities to really catch the eye of delegates.
- Lighting: choose your lighting carefully to enhance the information on your pop-up banners. Additional lighting fixtures are cheap to purchase and easy to fix to the banner stand. Use lighting as a design feature to create visual directionality and focus rather than to simply illuminate and strategically place it to generate maximum effect. While flood lighting creates a subtle wall wash subtle effect, spot lighting creates focus.
- Environmental Ethics: Promote your environmentally friendly office ethics with bamboo banner stands. Durable, attractive and hardwearing, the bamboo banner stands are just as an effective method of promoting business products and are environmentally effective as other ranges of pop-up displays.
- Use eye catching graphic design: people are naturally drawn to colours and striking designs that promote update, professional business. Break the company out of its comfort zone and be creative with how you use your company logo or background to your brand name and if in doubt Print Design’s own graphic design team is at the ready.
- Keep it simple: don’t overload your pop-up display with tons of information. Reading material can be on your stand in the forms of flyers, business cards and brochures. Visitors at exhibitions don’t want to be standing around reading, they want to come in, pick up the material they are after, ask a few questions and leave. There is therefore only a short time frame in which to make a great first impression.
For more exhibition tips, please visit: http://www.printdesigns.com
Please direct press queries to Rebecca Appleton at Dakota Digital. Email or Tel: 01623 428996.
About Print Design: Established in 1999 and specialising in digital printing and portable presentation solutions, Print Design are now a market leader in a very competitive industry, separating them from the competition is a commitment to the providing the lowest prices possible whilst maintaining quality. Find out more at http://www.printdesigns.com