Launch of Unique New Crowdfunding Research Web App Makes Crowdfunding Easy For All
Crowdfunding gets simplified today with the launch of Krowdster, the world’s first crowdfunding analytics, research and supporter discovery tool.
Taking the guess work out of decision making, campaign creation and supporter engagement, the unique Krowdster web app is powered by big data, machine learning and predictive analytics – for projects that pack a punch.
Krowdster founder Josef Holm said, “I created Krowdster to help the hundreds of thousands of people who run crowdfunding campaigns each year. I wanted to help budding entrepreneurs make evidence based decisions, optimize their campaigns and discover supporters more easily on social media and in the blogosphere.”
Easy to use, affordable and securely cloud-based, the tool makes it easy to plan and run a successful crowdfunding campaign, without being a big data guru. The power of Krowdster gives anyone with a budding project immediate access to professional crowdfunding research, optimization tips and supporter list building. It supports every major platform including Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Tubestart, Rockethub and Pozible with benchmark set ups and useful metrics such as competitor volume, funding ranges and success rates.
Krowdster also allows would-be crowdfunders to predict the success of their campaign before a single pledge has been made by leveraging insights from more than 480,000 past projects. Using the Krowdster web app, campaign owners can maximize their chances of success with expert strategic guidance across every aspect of their campaign. From uncovering the platform with the most favorable success rates in specific categories to pinpointing average funding achievements, Krowdster makes crowd funding effortless.
Holm said, “With platform, category, campaign, rewards, creator and supporter analytics, it has never been this easy to run a successful crowdfunding campaign.”
- Social Capital Gauge: Calculate likely funding raised based on social media following
- Supporter List Building: Find, connect and engage with those who have supported similar campaigns using social media
- Campaign Optimizer: Campaign improvements guided by big data analysis of more than 480,000 crowdfunding campaigns
- Success Prediction: Review chances of success before launching the campaign
- Platform Analytics: Compare platform performance metrics including success rates, average funding values and audience statistics
- Campaign Analytics: Campaign performance in real time including monitoring of social media and news mentions
- Perk Analytics: Discover which perks are more powerful, sell most and perform better
- Category Analytics: Statistical crowdfunding category analysis across multiple platforms.
- Supporter Analytics: Active and repeat supporters segmented by platform
For further media information, interview or comment requests, trial accounts and images, please contact Josef Holm.
Josef Holm: firstname.lastname@example.org / (310) 733 8839