Nomination committee proposals for the 2013 Dannemora Mineral Annual General Meeting
The nomination committee consists of Nils Bernhard, Lennart Falk, Michael Rosenlew (appointed by Mikaros AB), Per-Uno Sandberg and Alexander Shaps (appointed by Shaps Capital AB). Michael Rosenlew is chair of the nomination committee.
The nomination committee has submitted the following proposals to the AGM:
- That Chair of the Board Nils Bernhard chair the AGM.
- Five directors are proposed for the board.
- Remuneration of SEK 300,000 is proposed to the chair of the board. Remuneration of SEK 150,000 is proposed to other members of the board. In addition, it is proposed that SEK 300,000 be at the disposal of the board for remuneration to the vice chair, for committee work and other work that the board members can come to perform. This amounts to a total of SEK 1,200,000.
- It is proposed that the auditors’ fees be paid on approval of accounts.
- It is proposed that Lennart Falk, Christer Lindberg and Stefan Månsson be re-elected to the board. Åke Roos and Michael Rosenlew are proposed as new members of the board. Current board members Nils Bernhard, Nils Sandstedt, Robert Eek and Jarmo Tonteri have notified the nomination committee that that are unavailable for re-election to the board.
- Lennart Falk is proposed for election as chair of the board.
- It is proposed that Accountants Öhrlings PricewaterhouseCoopers be re-elected as auditors until the end of next year’s AGM.
- It is proposed that the nomination process for the 2014 AGM follows the same procedures as this year’s AGM. The Company shall have a nomination committee comprising one representative from each of the four largest shareholders (by votes) and the chair (convener). If the chair is one of the four principal shareholders, the nomination committee shall consist of a representative from each of the five largest shareholders (by votes), including the chair. When constituting the nomination committee, the largest shareholders (by votes) shall be determined on the basis of data from Euroclear Sweden AB and Verdepapirsentralen ASA on the last banking business day of September 2013. Members of the committee shall be announced as soon as the committee has been appointed. The nomination committee shall appoint a chair from among its members. The nomination committee’s term of office extends until the next committee is appointed. The nomination committee shall prepare and present recommendations on the following: chair of the meeting, number of board members, remuneration to individual board members, composition of the board and its chair, election of auditors (if applicable), auditors’ fees, proposed rules for appointment of a nomination committee prior to the 2014 AGM and the committee’s duties. If a member leaves the committee before its work is completed, another representative may be appointed by the same shareholder if the committee so deems necessary. If a shareholder represented on the committee significantly reduces its shareholding in the Company, the member may resign and, if the nomination committee considers it appropriate, the shareholder next in line in terms of size shall appoint a representative. If there are any other substantial changes in the ownership structure before the nomination committee has completed its tasks, the committee may, if it so decides, change the composition of the committee in any way the committee finds appropriate.
Åke Roos was born in 1964, has a civil engineering degree from Luleå University and Institute of Technology and a Licentiate Degree in Technology from Uppsala University. Over the past seven years, Roos has held various executive posts within Sandvik Mining and Construction. He has wide-ranging industrial experience, especially within R&D and production, and extensive knowledge of the mining industry.
Michael Rosenlew was born in 1959 and has a Masters Degree in Economics from Hanken School of Economics in Helsinki. From 1993 to the end of 2010, Rosenlew held several executive positions at the venture capital firm IK Investment Partners. He also has broad experience of board duties within several industries in North and Central Europe.
As of 2012-12-31, the nomination committee represented shareholdings of more than 50% of the votes in Dannemora Mineral. The nomination committee proposals to the AGM are unanimous.
For further information, please contact:
Ralf Nordén, President and CEO
Telephone 46 709374891
Niklas Kihl, CFO
Telephone 46295 - 24 44 20, 46730 797 363
Dannemora Mineral AB is a mining and exploration company of which the primary activity is mining operations in the Dannemora iron ore mine. The Company also engages in exploration activities to increase the iron ore base locally and regionally in several areas in Uppland where the potential for finding mineable deposits is considered good.
Dannemora Mineral comprises the Parent Company Dannemora Mineral AB and the wholly owned subsidiaries Dannemora Magnetit AB (responsible for operation of the Dannemora mine and the Group’s exploration activities) and Dannemora Förvaltnings AB (responsible for the property portfolio) and Dannemora Iron Ore Development AB, where parts of the company’s future exploration will be operated.
The Company’s most important asset is the iron deposit in the Dannemora Mine, and activity is focused mainly on the mining of this deposit at present.
The Company is listed on NASDAQ OMX First North, Stockholm, and Oslo Axess. The Company's Certified Adviser on First North is Remium AB.
The Company's independent qualified person is mining engineer Thomas Lindholm, Geovista AB, Luleå. Lindholm is qualified as a Competent Person as defined in the JORC Code based on education and experience in exploration, mining and estimation of mineral resources of iron, base and precious metals.