Digital Illusions Interim report January-March 2006
Result for First Quarter 2006 was SEK –0.9m
• Net revenues for the first quarter 2006 amounted to SEK 46.6m, representing an increase of 29 percent compared with the same period 2005 (SEK 36.3m). Total operating revenues amounted to SEK 47.0m (SEK 36.8m).
• The loss after financial items for the first quarter 2006 was SEK –1.2m, representing an improvement of SEK 5.2m compared with the same period 2005 (SEK –6.3m).
• The loss after tax for the first quarter 2006 amounted to SEK –0.9m (SEK –4.5m), representing SEK –0.09 per share (SEK –0.44).
• Royalties stood for 47 percent of Digital Illusions' total revenues in the first quarter 2006.
• It was announced on March 17, 2006 that the Boards of Directors of Electronic Arts EA Holding AB and Digital Illusions CE AB (publ) had agreed that the two companies be merged in accordance with Chapter 23 of the Swedish Companies Act. Electronic Arts held 73.2 percent of Digital Illusions' shares as at April 20, 2006.