Dignitana publishes prospectus
Lund, 6 December, 2017 - The prospectus regarding the rights issue in Dignitana has been approved and registered by Sweden's financial supervisory authority and is now available on the company's website, www.dignitana.se
The Board of Directors of Dignitana AB decided on November 1 to carry out a rights issue of 42.6 MSEK with preferential rights for existing shareholders. The decision regarding the rights issue was approved by the Extraordinary General Meeting held on December 4, 2017. The prospectus regarding the rights issue has been approved and registered by Sweden's financial supervisory authority and is now available on Dignitana's website, www.dignitana.se and on Erik Penser Bank's website, www.penser.se.
The share issue in brief
- Shareholders in Dignitana have the right to subscribe for one (1) new share per one (1) existing share held on the record date of December 7, 2017.
- The subscription price amounts to SEK 2.10 per newly issued share.
- Record date for participation in the share issue is December 7, 2017.
- Subscription in the rights issue will take place during the period 8 - 22 December 2017.
- Upon full subscription, the company will receive SEK 42.6 million before costs related to the rights issue.
- Trading in subscription rights takes place on Nasdaq First North during the period 8 - 20 December 2017.
- The outcome of the rights issue will be published around December 29, 2017.
On occasion of the rights issue, Dignitana's prospective CEO William Cronin will present the company and its operations. The presentation will be held on December 19, at 18:00 at Erik Penser Bank in Stockholm. Notification shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advisors and consultants
Erik Penser Bank AB is financial adviser to Dignitana in connection with the Rights Issue and Law Firm Delphi is legal adviser.
For further information, please contact: Semmy Rülf, chairman of Dignitana E-mail: email@example.com.
About Dignitana AB (publ)
Dignitana is a Swedish public company based in Lund and manufacturer of the medical cooling device DigniCap® . Dignitana AB is listed on Nasdaq First North Stockholm and has appointed Erik Penser Bank as Certified Adviser. Headquartered in Dallas Texas, Dignitana, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Dignitana AB. For more information visit www.dignitana.se
About The DigniCap® Scalp Cooling System
DigniCap® is a patented scalp cooling system that offers cancer patients the ability to keep their hair during chemotherapy. DigniCap® provides continuous cooling with high efficacy, safety and acceptable patient comfort. www.dignicap.com
Chairman of the board, Dignitana AB