Diös Fastigheter Interim report Jan-Mar 2016
Diös Fastigheter reported a result from property management for the period which is 18 per cent higher compared to the corresponding period last year.
- Rental income for the period amounted to SEK 331 million (325).
- Property management income amounted to SEK 119 million (101).
- Unrealized changes in property value amounted to SEK 10 million (-1).
- Profit after tax was SEK 143 million (75).
- Earnings per share were SEK 1.88 (1.00).
- An efficient and value-creating property management, a focus on leasing and long-term relations as well as strategic acquisitions, we will move closer to achieve our goals. That makes me confident that the current positive trend will continue, resulting in improved profitability and growth, says Knut Rost, CEO Diös Fastigheter.
For further information, please contact:
Knut Rost, CEO Diös Fastigheter
Phone: +46 (0)10-470 95 01
Rolf Larsson, CFO Diös Fastigheter
Phone: +46 (0)10- 470 95 03
This information is disclosed by Diös Fastigheter AB (publ) according to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was released for publication on 26 April 2016 at 12:00 CEST.
Diös Fastigheter owns and develops both commercial and residential properties in prioritized growth areas in northern Sweden. With a market value of SEK 13.0 billion, a portfolio of 313 properties and a lettable area of 1.352 sq., our vision is to be the most active and sought-after landlord in our market. The properties are located from Borlange to Lulea with its head office in Östersund. The company has since 2005 had a continuous growth in value in the property portfolio and the share is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm, Mid Cap. Learn more about Diös on www.dios.se