Diös Fastigheter Interim report Jan-Sep 2016
Diös Fastigheter key ratios have improve and the full year targets are within reach. The occupancy rate for the period is 89.6 per cent and the surplus ratio 61.6 per cent. All financial key ratios are moving in the right direction.
- Rental income for the period amounted to SEK 992 million (967).
- Property management income amounted to SEK 406 million (383).
- Unrealised changes in value on properties were SEK 157 million (108) and
on derivatives SEK 74 million (36).
- Profit after tax was SEK 566 million (293).
- Earnings per share were SEK 7.48 (3.92).
- More satisfied tenants and a business that each day takes another step towards realising our goals is the foundation for continued growth and improved profitability, says Knut Rost, CEO Diös Fastigheter.
For further information, please contact:
Knut Rost, CEO Diös Fastigheter
Phone: +46 (0)10-470 95 01
Rolf Larsson, CFO Diös Fastigheter
Phone: +46 (0)10- 470 95 03
This information is information that Diös Fastigheter AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 07:00 CEST on 21 October 2016.
Diös Fastigheter owns and develops both commercial and residential properties in prioritized growth areas in northern Sweden. With a market value of SEK 13.4 billion, a portfolio of 313 properties and a lettable area of 1.351 sq., our vision is to be the most active and sought-after landlord in our market. The properties are located from Borlange to Lulea with its head office in Östersund. The company has since 2005 had a continuous growth in value in the property portfolio and the share is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm, Mid Cap. Learn more about Diös on www.dios.se