FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR END REPORT 2014
- Total revenues of $9,025’ (545’)
- EBITDA of $7,356’ (-399’)
- Net result of $2,120’ (-3,643’)
- Earnings per share $0.07 (-0.25)
- Total revenues of $16,200’ (2,315’)
- EBITDA of $10,054’ (-681’)
- Net result of $4,476’ (-3,828’)
- Earnings per share $0.19 (-0.30)
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE QUARTER
- Finalized and integrated the acquisition of Gas Ventures LLC.
- Development program for KYTX and acquisition of neighbouring field.
- Divestment of non core asset Delano.
- Drilled and polymer treated Zimmerman Butte, Wyoming.
- Fracking of Pieda Negra.
- Drilling program commenced at Orange with GLHF #37 as the first well.
- Average daily gross production of 1,204 barrels of oil equivalent (81).
- OPEX (excl. production taxes and workovers) per barrel of oil equivalent amounted to $18.2.
- Hedge portfolio valued to $5,659’ as per 31 December, 2014.
- Divested non core assets Gernt.
- Successful drilling of GLHF #37 with an initial daily production of 240 boe.
- Successful drilling GLHF #38 and with an initial daily production of 300 boe.
- Re-fracked Pieda Negra with unsuccessful result.
- Signed a Heads of Agreement with US-listed Pedevco for the sale of the US Operations.
|Revenues from oil and gas sales||2,597||395||6,964||2,166|
|Gross margin, %||29%||22%||46%||52%|
|EPS (in US$)||0.07||-0.25||0.19||-0.30|
For further information please contact:
Susanna Helgesen, CFO
Phone: +46 708 27 86 36
US phone: +1 281 558 8585
About Dome Energy
Dome Energy AB. is an independent Oil & Gas Company publicly traded on the Nasdaq OMX First North exchange in Sweden (Ticker: DOME). Remium Nordic AB is the Company’s Certified Adviser. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, the Company’s focus is on the development and production of existing onshore Oil & Gas reserves in the United States. For more information visit www.domeenergy.com.