SECOND QUARTER AND HALF YEAR REPORT 2014
- Net sales of $920’ (703)
- EBITDA of $-500’ (147’)
- Net result of $-269’ (-286’)
- Earnings per share $-0,01 (-0,03)
FIRST HALF YEAR
- Net sales of $1,529’ (1,193’)
- EBITDA of $-837’ (-22)
- Net result of $-835’ (-709)
- Earnings per share $-0,04 (-0,06)
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE QUARTER
- Reported reserves of 1.2 million barrels of oil valued at $122.2 million.
- Changed company name to Dome Energy AB.
- Listed on NASDAQ OMX First North.
- Signed a purchase agreement to acquire VistaTex Energy LLC.
- Signed a binding letter of intent to acquire properties from Range Ventures LLC.
- Raised $7.7 million in a new issue of 4.3 million shares.
- Finalized acquisition of VistaTex Energy LLC effective as of 1 July 2014.
- New senior reserve based bank facility with Societe Generale.
- 1,250 barrels of oil equivalents (boepd) production in July and to reach 2,000 boepd within a year.
FINANCIAL KEY RATIOS
|Gross margin, %||66%||62%||57%||56%||59%|
|EPS (in US$)||-0.01||-0.03||-0.04||-0.06||-0.30|
For further information please contact:
Susanna Helgesen, CFO
Phone: +1 281 558 8585
About Dome Energy
Dome Energy AB. is an independent Oil & Gas Company publicly traded on the Nasdaq OMX First North exchange in Sweden (Ticker: DOME). Remium Nordic AB is the Company’s Certified Adviser. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, the Company’s focus is on the development and production of existing onshore Oil & Gas reserves in the United States. For more information visit www.domeenergy.com.