Auto PlusSM Awards Top-Performing Manufacturers at 2015 AAPEX
Auto Plus announced the winners from the company’s second annual American Manufacturer Partnership Awards in Las Vegas at the 2015 Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX). This collection of awards recognizes the Auto Plus manufacturers’ achievements, innovations and outstanding service, celebrating creativity and groundbreaking accomplishments in the automotive aftermarket.
“Our manufacturer relationships are an integral part of our success,” said Chief Executive Officer Brent Windom. “We are proud to partner with dedicated manufacturers who provide our customers with expert products and services. This awards ceremony honors those who have proven instrumental in our 2015 success.”
Seven manufacturers were recognized in seven categories, including Auto Plus’ most esteemed recognition, the Diamond Award. The seven winners and categories include:
- Marketing Excellence – Awarded to BBB Industries for excellence in marketing and communication
- Sales Growth –Dorman Products, Inc. was honored as the top-performing manufacturer in sales growth for 2015
- Product Innovation – Federal-Mogul Motorparts announced as recipients for excellence in product innovation and in creation of new product categories
- Product Management – Recognized Standard Motor Products, Inc. as the top-performing manufacturer in product management
- Training – Distinguished Tenneco, Inc. as the top-performing manufacturer in technical training
- Technology – Awarded to WHI in acknowledgment of excellence in technology innovation
- The Diamond Award – Honored WIX for their excellent support provided to Auto Plus customers, their sales strategies, fill rates, marketing campaigns and service
The awards ceremony also included a presentation from Windom on company insights and plans for 2016.
Jo Bourjaily | 248.766.5765 | email@example.com
Yasmin Tekyi-Mensah | 248.996.0204 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About Auto Plus:
Auto Plus is a major U.S.-based distributor of automotive aftermarket parts. It is known for its investment in high-technology platforms for parts distribution and inventory control. The company continues to grow rapidly through its strategic acquisition plan. For more information, visit http://www.autoplusap.com.
Caution Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
This release contains certain “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, many of which are beyond our ability to control or predict. Forward-looking statements may be identified by words such as “expects”, “anticipates”, “intends”, “plans”, “believes”, “seeks”, “estimates”, “will” or words of similar meaning. Forward-looking statements are not based on historical facts, but rather on current expectations and projections about future events, and are therefore subject to risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results to differ materially from the future results expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Such statements are qualified in their entirety by the inherent risks and uncertainties surrounding future expectations. We undertake no obligation to publicly update or review any forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.