Dun & Bradstreet to Fuel Informatica’s Intelligent Data Platform
Strategic Alliance Will Enable Informatica Customers to Consolidate Applications and Build Stronger Total Customer Relationships
Informatica World Las Vegas, May 11, 2015 – Informatica (NASDAQ: INFA), the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software and Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE: DNB) today announced a strategic alliance that natively integrates Dun & Bradstreet content into Informatica’s Intelligent Data Platform and core applications, including Master Data Management (MDM), Total Supplier Relationship (TSR), Data Quality (DQ) and Data Integration (DI). The alliance will enable Informatica customers to consolidate applications to grow their most valuable customer relationships. Customers will be able to access timely data through Informatica’s platform and seamlessly integrate it into key workflows that drive business decisions. The new solutions will be sold by Informatica and are available to customers now.
Dun & Bradstreet will showcase the new solutions in Booth #406 at Informatica World 2015, The Conference about All Things Data, May 11-14, at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
“The key for a business to maximize growth is identifying and cultivating their most profitable relationships, and that’s what Dun & Bradstreet is all about,” said Josh Peirez, chief operating officer, Dun & Bradstreet. “Business leaders are tasked with making sense of the massive amounts of data at their fingertips but their tools are only as effective as the information that runs through them. This alliance gives customers new solutions to present a clear and comprehensive view of their industry landscape, delivering a competitive advantage for their success.”
Anil Chakravarthy, executive vice president and chief product officer, Informatica, said, “The alliance between Dun & Bradstreet and Informatica brings the most comprehensive business data directly to customers via cloud-based API integrations and through pre-integrations with Informatica platforms and applications, including Informatica Cloud, PowerCenter, MDM, Informatica Data Quality, Informatica Rev, Informatica’s Cloud Data Preparation product, and the Total Supplier Relationship application. Dun & Bradstreet broadens the Informatica Data as a Service portfolio to include business enrichment data to our already existing data verification and consumer data enrichment solutions, through a variety of subscription options that can also be combined with other solutions.”
Among the most pressing business needs is the ability to easily integrate real-time, actionable insight into current business workflows. With an aim to pave the way for better, faster information-based decisions to help organizations transform into data-fueled enterprises, the alliance will leverage Dun & Bradstreet’s global commercial database to better address the business needs of:
- Marketing – With enhanced data quality and more comprehensive insights, marketers can better segment customer and prospect databases to target specific audiences with relevant and timely messaging.
- Sales – Identifying attributes of their most valuable customers through comprehensive data, sales leaders will be positioned to more effectively target high-potential prospects and customers, decreasing sales cycle planning and pre-sell time. Sales leaders will have business intelligence integrated directly into their workflows, including CRM, providing the right insight to engage opportunities.
- Procurement – By compiling a comprehensive view of supplier relationships – including risk profiles, corporate family relationships, and compliance and diversity status – procurement leaders will be able to identify, validate, and assess potential new suppliers globally, determine whether a company is linked to an existing supplier relationship and maintain an up-to-date view as a supplier’s situation changes.
- Information Technology – With a deluge of information, IT professionals need tools to help separate the signal from the noise. By providing relevant data and insights to make effective decisions and drive growth, the new applications will help IT professionals normalize, de-duplicate, and share accurate information across the enterprise, eliminating data silos and enabling a unified, consistent and actionable view across the business.
Through the integration of data into new and existing Informatica solution applications, customers will now be able to match and enrich their customer, prospect, and supplier data with identity, social and firmagraphic data, as well as predictive scoring information. Additionally, customers will be able to leverage the DUNS number, the universally-recognized business identifier, to form a holistic view of a customer or supplier relationships. Customers will be able to garner actionable insight about the businesses with which they associate, identifying those relationships that present opportunities and those that present unacceptable risks.
Vimal Vel, Leader of Partner Solutions Strategy, Dun & Bradstreet, will discuss the alliance and how data-inspired solutions can help businesses grow.
– 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m., Tuesday, May 12, as part of the Informatica MDM Day keynote customer presentations.
- For more information on the Informatica and Dun & Bradstreet alliance, click here.
- Read the datasheet, “Business Data Enrichment; Informatica Data as a Service + Dun & Bradstreet Data.”
- Read Informatica’s partner blog on the benefits that the alliance will bring to customers.
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. Informatica Vibe, the industry’s first and only embeddable virtual data machine (VDM), powers the unique “Map Once. Deploy Anywhere.” capabilities of the Informatica Platform. Worldwide, over 5,800 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets from devices to mobile to social to big data residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.
ABOUT DUN & BRADSTREET
Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE: DNB) grows the most valuable relationships in business. By uncovering truth and meaning from data, we connect customers with the prospects, suppliers, clients and partners that matter most, and have since 1841. Nearly ninety percent of the Fortune 500, and companies of every size around the world, rely on our data, insights and analytics. For more about Dun & Bradstreet, visit DNB.com. Twitter: @DnBus
Note: Informatica, the Informatica Platform, Informatica Rev and Informatica Vibe are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names for trademarks of their respective owners.
Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet