Q3: Continued solid growth in SMB
- Net sales rose 9.0 per cent to SEK 2,462 million (2,257). Organic growth was 1.6 per cent (9.2), of which SMB 9.4 per cent (5.1), LCP negative 5.0 per cent (pos: 14.8) and B2C 10.9 per cent (neg: 7.8).
- The gross margin rose to 16.1 per cent (15.1).
- Adjusted EBITA increased to SEK 108 million (94), corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 4.4 per cent (4.2).
- EBIT totalled SEK 98 million (72), including items affecting comparability of SEK 0.6 million (neg: 4.2).
- Profit for the quarter amounted to SEK 67 million (47).
- Earnings per share before dilution totalled SEK 0.87 (0.62).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 221 million (neg: 23).
September 2017–May 2018
- Net sales rose 10.4 per cent to SEK 7.776 million (7.044). Organic growth was 4.1 per cent (7.5) of which SMB 9.9 per cent (4.8), LCP negative 0.6 per cent (10.5) and B2C 10.0 per cent (neg: 0.9).
- The gross margin rose to 15.7 per cent (15.0).
- Adjusted EBITA increased to SEK 382 million (334), corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 4.9 per cent (4.7).
- EBIT totalled SEK 337 million (276), including items affecting comparability of a negative SEK 3 million (neg: 7).
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 235 million (191).
- Earnings per share before dilution totalled SEK 3.07 (2.50).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 689 million (227).
- Net debt in relation to adjusted EBITDA in the past 12-month period was 2.0 (2.3).
For further information, please contact:
Fredrik Sätterström, Head of Investor Relations
email@example.com, +46 705 10 10 22
Eva Ernfors, Head of Information
firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70 258 62 94
This information is information that Dustin Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on July 4, 2018.
Dustin is one of the leading Nordic resellers of IT products with associated services to companies, the public sector and private individuals. With its core business in e-commerce, Dustin functions as a bridge between the manufacturer’s wide-ranging offerings and customer requirements, in which Dustin’s employees support customers in finding the appropriate solution for them.
Dustin is a one-stop-shop that offers some 250,000 products with associated services, features and solutions. Operations are conducted in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
The company has approximately 1 000 employees. Sales during the 2016/17 financial year amounted to approximately SEK 9.3 billion. About 90 per cent of Dustin’s income derives from the corporate market with a focus on small and medium-sized companies. Dustin Group has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2015 and has its head office in Nacka, Stockholm.