Q4: Strong sales growth and earnings performance
- Net sales for the quarter rose 15.9 per cent to SEK 2,262 million (1,952).
- Organic growth in fixed exchange rates was 12.2 per cent (10.2).
- The gross margin amounted to 14.3 per cent (15.3).
- Adjusted EBITA increased to SEK 92 million (81).
- EBIT totalled SEK 74 million (65).
- Items affecting comparability amounted to a negative SEK 1 million (-).
- Profit for the quarter totalled SEK 48 million (25).
- Earnings per share before dilution, including discontinued operations, amounted to SEK 0.64 (0.33). Earnings per share after dilution, including discontinued operations, amounted to SEK 0.63 (0.33).
- Cash flow from operating activities was a negative SEK 14 million (neg: 75).
September 2016 - August 2017
- Net sales for the period rose 12.1 per cent to SEK 9,306 million (8,301).
- Organic growth in fixed exchange rates was 8.6 per cent (4.4).
- The gross margin amounted to 14.8 per cent (15.0).
- Adjusted EBITA rose to SEK 426 million (390).
- EBIT increased to SEK 349 million (324).
- Items affecting comparability amounted to a negative SEK 7 million (neg: 5).
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 239 million (225).
- Earnings per share before dilution, including discontinued operations, amounted to SEK 3.14 (2.95). Earnings per share after dilution, including discontinued operations, amounted to SEK 3.13 (2.95).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 214 million (447).
- Net debt in relation to adjusted EBITDA was 2.3 (2.1).
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 2.80 (2.40) per share, corresponding to SEK 213 million (183).
For further information, please contact:
Fredrik Sätterström, Head of Investor Relations email@example.com, +46 705 10 10 22
Eva Ernfors, Head of Information firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70 258 62 94
This information is information that Dustin Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on October 18, 2017.
Dustin is one of the leading Nordic resellers of IT products with associated services to companies, the public sector and private individuals. With its core business in e-commerce, Dustin functions as a bridge between the manufacturer’s wide-ranging offerings and customer requirements, in which Dustin’s employees support customers in finding the appropriate solution for them.
Dustin is a one-stop-shop that offers some 200,000 products with associated services, features and solutions. Operations are conducted in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
The company has approximately 900 employees. Sales during the 2016/17 financial year amounted to approximately SEK 9.3 billion. About 90 per cent of Dustin’s income derives from the corporate market with a focus on small and medium-sized companies. Dustin Group has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2015 and has its head office in Nacka, Stockholm.