Strong online performance and increased margins
- Net sales for the quarter rose 3.6 per cent to SEK 1,989 million (1,919).
- Organic growth in fixed exchange rates was 3.6 per cent (neg: 1.1).
- The gross margin increased to 15.4 per cent (14.2).
- Adjusted EBITA increased to SEK 91 million (82).
- EBIT totalled SEK 75 million (49).
- Items affecting comparability amounted to a negative SEK 3 million (neg: 15).
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 49 million (39).
- Earnings per share, before and after dilution, including discontinued operations, amounted to SEK 0.65 (0.51).
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 233 million (14).
September 2015–May 2016
- Net sales for the period rose 2.8 per cent to SEK 6,349 million (6,175).
- Organic growth in fixed exchange rates was 2.8 per cent (5.7).
- The gross margin increased to 14.9 per cent (14.0).
- Adjusted EBITA rose to SEK 309 million (286).
- EBIT totalled SEK 259 million (172).
- Items affecting comparability amounted to a negative SEK 5 million (neg: 64).
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 200 million (95).
- Earnings per share, before and after dilution, including discontinued operations, amounted to SEK 2.62 (1.36).
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 522 million (81).
- Net debt in relation to adjusted EBITDA in the past 12-month period was 1.8 (2.6).
For further information, please contact:
Fredrik Sätterström, Head of Investor Relations: firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 705 10 10 22
This information is information that Dustin Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on July 7, 2016.
Dustin is one of the leading Nordic resellers of IT products with associated services to companies, the public sector and private individuals. With its core business in e-commerce, Dustin functions as a bridge between the manufacturer’s wide-ranging offerings and customer requirements, in which Dustin’s employees support customers in finding the appropriate solution for them.
Dustin is a one-stop-shop that offers some 200,000 products with associated services, features and solutions. Operations are conducted in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
The company has approximately 900 employees. Sales during the 2014/15 financial year amounted to approximately SEK 7.9 billion. About 90 per cent of Dustin’s income derives from the corporate market with a focus on small and medium-sized companies. Dustin Group has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2015 and has its head office in Nacka, Stockholm.