Elos Year-end report, 1 January – 31 December 2014
- Net sales for continuing operations increased to SEK 380.9 M (368.1), corresponding to an increase of 0.7%.* Order bookings for continuing operations amounted to SEK 418.1 M (356.5), up 12.9%.*
- Operating profit for continuing operations amounted to SEK 33.1 M (27.2). The higher earnings were primarily due to continued efficiency improvement. Earnings for the year were negatively impacted by non-recurring costs of SEK 3.4 M (0).
- Profit after net financial items for continuing operations amounted to SEK 31.8 M (21.5). Net financial items were positively impacted by exchange-rate differences of SEK 3.3 M (0.4).
- Profit after tax for continuing operations amounted to SEK 23.4 M (16.9), corresponding to SEK 3.87 (2.79) per share. Profit after tax including discontinued operations, divestment Elos Fixturlaser, was SEK 116.8 M (32.6), corresponding to SEK 19.30 (5.39) per share. Profit after tax includes SEK 88.2 M in capital gains from the divestment of subsidiaries.
- Cash flow after investments for continuing operations amounted to SEK 31.6 M (59.4).
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 2.00 (2.00) per share and SEK 1.00 per share as a special dividend.
* Adjusted for exchange-rate fluctuations.
President Johannes Lind-Widestam’s comments:
“The positive order trend with an increase of approximately 13% for the year shows that we are on the right track. At the same time, we are not completely satisfied with the delivery trend for 2014, which did not reach our objective. The earnings trend remained positive, with an underlying year-on-year improvement in operating profit of approximately 30%. This means that implemented and ongoing efforts to streamline the operations are generating results. The positive order trend will result in higher deliveries in 2015.
We have increased activities in recent months to find suitable acquisition candidates. The aim is to establish a global structure that will provide us with the prerequisites to better serve existing and new customers. Our aim is to strengthen our market position in existing market segments.”
For further information, contact:
Johannes Lind-Widestam, President and CEO, +46 (0)705-41 72 22, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ulrica Ehn, CFO, +46 (0)510-48 43 67, +46 (0)702-72 11 61, e-mail: email@example.com
The information in this year-end report is such that Elos AB (publ) is obligated to publish in accordance with the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act.
The information was issued for publication on 19 February 2015 at 8:00 a.m. (CET)
For additional information Elos Group, visit www.elos.se