Annual General Meeting of Eniro
An Annual General Meeting of Eniro AB (publ) was held today on which meeting it inter alia was resolved not to grant the previous CEO Johan Lindgren discharge from liability.
The Annual General Meeting resolved upon:
1. Adoption of the income statement and consolidated income statement as well as the balance sheet and the consolidated balance sheet for the 2014 financial year.
2. Distribution of the Company’s profits in accordance with the Board of Directors’ proposal, i.e., through a dividend on preference shares amounting to SEK 48 per preference share, which corresponds to MSEK 48, to be paid in quarterly instalments of SEK 12 per preference share until the end of the next Annual General Meeting. Record dates for the dividend shall be 30 April, 31 July and 30 October 2015, as well as 29 January 2016. Payment of the dividend will occur on the third business day following the record day. Furthermore, the Annual General Meeting resolved not to issue a dividend on common shares for the 2014 financial year.
3. Discharge from liability for the Board of Directors and the present CEO Stefan Kercza. The previous CEO Johan Lindgren was not granted discharge from liability.
4. Re-election of Leif Aa. Fredsted, Stina Honkamaa Bergfors, Lars-Johan Jarnheimer and Staffan Persson and election of Cecilia Lager and Anna Settman as ordinary members of the Board of Directors. Furthermore, Lars-Johan Jarnheimer was re-elected as chair of the Board of Directors and PricewaterhouseCoopers AB was elected as auditor of the Company.
5. Remuneration to the Board of Directors remaining the same and comprising SEK 3,650,000 in total; SEK 1,100,000 to the chair of the Board of Directors and SEK 420,000 to each of the other directors elected at a General Meeting, SEK 150,000 to the chair of the audit committee and SEK 75,000 per member to each of the four other members of the Board committees.
6. Guidelines for remuneration to senior executives and procedure for establishing the nomination committee for the 2016 Annual General Meeting in accordance with the Board of Directors’ and the nomination committees’ proposals.
7. Rejection of shareholder’s proposal regarding a split of Eniro.
For more information, please contact:
Stefan Kercza, President and CEO, Tel: +46 8 553 310 00
Cecilia Ketels, Acting Head of Investor Relations, 46 721 572 907, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is such that Eniro AB (publ) is required to disclose in accordance with the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act and/or the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication at 13:00 CET on March 27, 2015.
Eniro is a search company that aggregates, filters and organizes local information. Our growth is driven by users’ increasing mobility and multiscreen behavior, where we are at the forefront with modern technical solutions. For more than 100 years Eniro has helped people find local information and companies find customers. Today it is a multiscreen solution – our users search for information using their smart phones, tablets and desktops. This creates great business opportunities for us as the local search company. Mobile advertising is today the fastest growing part of Eniro’s business. Eniro is the local search engine. A smart shortcut to what you need, no matter where you are or where you are going.
Eniro is one of the largest search companies in the Nordic region and Poland. The company has approximately 2,300 employees and has been listed on NASDAQ Stockholm since 2000. During 2014, Eniro’s revenues amounted to SEK 3,002 M and EBITDA was SEK 631 M. More than 88 percent of Eniro’s advertising revenues come from multiscreen channels. The company’s headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden. More on Eniro at www.enirogroup.com.
Eniro – Discover local. Search local.