Invitation to the Annual General Meeting of Eniro AB
The Board of Directors of Eniro AB (publ) has decided to convene the Annual General Meeting on March 30, 2007. Excerpts from the proposed agenda:
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 4.40 per share to be paid to the shareholders.
- The Nomination Committee proposes a decrease in the number of Board members from eight to seven and a re-election of the Board members Lars Berg, Per Bystedt, Barbara Donoghue, Tomas Franzén, Gunilla Fransson and Luca Majocchi, and a new election of Harald Strømme. Urban Jansson and Tom Vidar Rygh have declined re-election.
- The Board proposes that the company’s Articles of Association are modified to enable the Board to collect proxies at the company’s expense.
- The Board proposes a reduction of the statutory reserve.
- The Board proposes an authorization for the Board to decide on the acquisition of shares in the company.
Time and place
The Annual General Meeting will be held on Friday March 30, 2007 at 10 a.m. (CET) at Näringslivets hus, Industrisalen, Storgatan 19, Stockholm, Sweden. The doors will open at 9 a.m. (CET).
Registration may take place by telephone to +46-8-553 310 38, by fax to +46-8-585 097 25, by e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to Eniro AB (publ), Corporate Legal Affairs, SE-169 87 Stockholm, Sweden.
See also the attached Notice for the Annual General Meeting.