EnQuest PLC Preliminary Results
ENQUEST PLC, 21 March 2017.
Results for the year ended 31 December 2016*.
Kraken on track and 2017 guidance reiterated
Magnus/SVT acquisition progressing to plan
2016 results highlights
- Production averaged 39,751 Boepd in 2016, up 8.7% on 2015
- 2016 unit operating costs of $24.6/bbl compared to $29.7/bbl in 2015
- 2016 cash capex of $609.2 million compared to $751.1 million in 2015
- Revenue of $849.6 million and EBITDA** of $477.1 million, reflecting EnQuest’s strong operational performance and hedging activities
- Cash generated from operations of $408.3 million, up from $221.7 million in 2015
- Net 2P reserves of 215 MMboe at the end of 2016, 5.9% up on the 203 MMboe at the end of 2015
- Comprehensive financial restructuring significantly improved EnQuest’s liquidity position
- Net debt at the year end, was $1,796.5 million, compared to $1,548.0 million at the end of 2015
2017 update and outlook
- The Kraken development continues under budget and on track for first oil in Q2 2017
- EnQuest’s confirms 2017 average production guidance, in the range of 45,000 Boepd to 51,000 Boepd for the full year – dependent on the timing of Kraken first oil
- EnQuest also remains on course to reduce average unit opex further in 2017 to be within the range of $21/bbl to 25/bbl including Kraken production, driven by further cost reductions across the supply chain. Cash capex is set to be in the range $375 million to $425 million in 2017, the majority of which is being invested in the Kraken development
- Hedging of c.6 million barrels for 2017, at an average of c.$51/bbl
- Total debt facilities of c.$2.1 billion remain in place
- The proposed EnQuest acquisition of interests in the Magnus oil field and the Sullom Voe terminal was announced on 24 January. Transition activities have begun and are ongoing; the process is expected to take 6-12 months, with no cash outlay for EnQuest
* Unless otherwise stated, all figures are on a business performance basis and are in US dollars.
Click on, or paste the following link into your web browser, to view the associated PDF document.
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange