Interim report fourth quarter October 1 – December 31, 2014
CONDENSED FINANCIAL OVERVIEW
Financial information in the interim report refers, unless otherwise stated, to the Etraveli Group. Comparative figures in parentheses are pro forma 2013 as if European Travel Interactive Group Holding AB were consolidated as of January 1, 2013. For definitions see page 6 and 14. For the fourth quarter 2013 the figures in parentheses refer to the legal group.
FOURTH QUARTER OCTOBER–DECEMBER 2014
- Revenue amounted to SEK 161.8 million (130.9), an increase of 24% compared to the previous year
- Net revenue amounted to SEK 139.6 million (117.3), an increase of 19% compared to the previous year
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 39.2 million (37.0), with an EBITDA margin of 28% (32)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 19.1 million (19.3)
- The net loss amounted to SEK -18.9 million (-14.2)
TWELVE-MONTH PERIOD JANUARY–DECEMBER 2014
- Revenue amounted to SEK 639.0 million (558.7), an increase of 14% compared to the previous year
- Net revenue amounted to SEK 551.1 million (492.3), an increase of 12% compared to the previous year
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 154.1 million (172.3), with an EBITDA margin of 28% (35)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 79.7 million (99.0)
- The net loss amounted to SEK -19.5 million (-29.0)
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING AND AFTER THE FOURTH QUARTER
- Etraveli strengthened its Board of Directors by electing two new members at an extraordinary general meeting on October 30, 2014: Ralph Axelson, one of the founders of eTRAVELi and former CEO, and Per Setterberg, who for many years was CEO of Global Blue.
- The Board of Directors of Etraveli was expanded on an extraordinary general meeting on January 26, 2015, through the addition of Sophia Bendz as a new member. For the last seven years Sophia Bendz has been Global Marketing Director at Spotify.
For further information, please contact
Mathias Hedlund, CEO
Mobile: +46 706 66 37 58, email@example.com
Johan Waxberg, CFO
Mobile: +46 701 48 72 72, firstname.lastname@example.org
Etraveli is the leading e-commerce group for online travel in the Nordics with a wide range of airline tickets, hotel accommodation and other travel related services. The company operates in 25 countries through brands such as Supersaver/Supersavertravel, Gotogate, Travelstart and the meta-search services Flygresor.se in Sweden. Etraveli is one of the five largest aircentric online travel agents in Europe, and in 2014 it intermediated air tickets and related services for about SEK 8.5 billion, with revenue of more than SEK 640 million. The company is headquartered in Uppsala, Sweden and is owned by the private equity fund Segulah IV, LP and senior management.
Etraveli AB (publ) is required to make public the information in this report in accordance with the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was made public at 2 pm (CET) on Friday, February 13, 2015.