Europolitan Holdings AB announces Preliminary Reporting Dates for 2002/2003

Europolitan Holdings AB announces Preliminary Reporting Dates for 2002/2003 * Nine Months Report 25 January 2002 * Final Report 30 April 2002 * Annual General Meeting of Shareholders 25 June 2002 * First Quarter Report 8 August, 2002 * Half Year Report 18 October 2002 * Nine Months Report 30 January 2003 * Final Report 30 April 2003 Europolitan Holdings AB is the holding company of the mobile operator Europolitan Vodafone. The group operates a GSM network in Sweden and has a licence to build a 3G mobile telecoms network. Europolitan Vodafone employs some 1 500 people. Europolitan Holdings AB is listed on the O- list of the Stockholm Stock Exchange, Attract 40. The company's principal owner is Vodafone, with 71 per cent of Europolitan Holdings AB. The remaining 29 per cent is owned by approximately 30,000 private shareholders, unit trust funds and insurance companies. The Vodafone group is represented on 5 continents and has around 95 million customers (proportionate customers). For more information, please visit www.europolitan.se and www.vodafone.com. For more information, please contact: Monica Enderstein, Investor Relations Manager, Europolitan Holdings AB Tel: + 46 708 33 18 02 ------------------------------------------------------------ This information was brought to you by Waymaker http://www.waymaker.net The following files are available for download: http://www.waymaker.net/bitonline/2001/12/17/20011217BIT01340/bit0001.doc http://www.waymaker.net/bitonline/2001/12/17/20011217BIT01340/bit0001.pdf

Subscribe